• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

nsx website 2020 build

when i go to the website to build my 2020 nsx it said portrait mode required anyone get message when trying to build the 2020 nsx? i am using firefox browser

Last edited:
i thought that i had fix it but the portrait mode required is still there when trying to build a 2020 nsx i have use Microsoft edge and firefox in windows 10 and both show the same message. can someone check edge to see if they getting this message.
when building the 2020 nsx. thank you

Doesn't work for me either. Maybe that's why they only sell 2/month? :tongue:

Why would you want to use a configurator to see what a car you want to order will look like. Back in the old days we just looked at pictures in dealer brochures and picked out the color options. You had to use your imagination on what it would look like. When the car arrived at the dealer that would be where you saw your configuration. Acura is setting the trend with the NC1. I suspect others will,follow along with a non-working online configurator and hybrid technology.

It's always worked fine for my on my iPad as well as on my PC using Chrome.

Back