• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.
Hello all, I wanted to post the to share my experience with nsx_ltu. I was in the market for some spoon mirrors but didn't want to loose my power option. So one day I came across another thread on prime where they bought a powered set of spoon mirrors. The prime member (can't remember his username) said just Google search nsx powered mirrors and look for a YouTube video of them and the individual he bought them from. I checked it out, liked what I saw so reached out by email and ended up buying a set along with a carbon fiber ac clock vent surround. The seller had good response time and answered any of my questions. He was even willing to negotiate on some pricing since I was buying multiple pieces. The mirrors came in and worked just fine. They even had a OEM plug to plug into the car. My paint guy said they needed some body work for the paint to come out right so be prepared for that but all in all I'm happy with them. The ac surround when it came in was beautiful, unfortunately it came way later than he and I discussed and I needed it to finish my turbo gauge install. He was very apologetic and explained he got very ill and was out for at least a week. He compensated me for the delay since he wanted my future business. I am pleased with his work and decided to buy another carbon piece from him. I hope this helps anyone else looking for some carbon parts and or powered spoon mirrors.

Smells like Lithuanian spirit.... I know some of you guys have bought from Tamoske but we never really see any proof of it in recent praises. Have any pics? Also, I have already seen the YouTube video. I'd be interested in seeing them painted, fitted, on the car, and working...

He (Tamoske) is a con man and a thief and uses owners like you to shill for him by bending over backwards to give you a good deal and then have you vouch for him.

Once a crook, always a crook,

Pics

Attachments

• IMG_20170330_214829923.jpg
    IMG_20170330_214829923.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 207
  • IMG_20170330_214814014.jpg
    IMG_20170330_214814014.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 229
  • IMG_20170330_214640525.jpg
    IMG_20170330_214640525.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 211
They actually fit. I am trying to be optimistic here. But he did rip off a whole lot of peeps. Do you have any video of the mirrors in action? I really like these. But I always think about the good people here who got ripped off. I'd probably feel better buying them off of a prime member.:biggrin:

Rather than money he will send you parts for I-phones.....:rolleyes:

I was very reluctant to speak with him over the phone and he called me briefly but when I said NSX parts, he said he didn't do that. I'm going to have to pass on this. RSO 34, thank you for the help.

Back