• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCA Bay Area Chapter Messenger Briefcase and Pen and Key Chain

We have a limited supply (10 to be exact) of the NSXCA Bay Area Chapter Messenger Briefcase, Pen and Key Chain set. This was handed out to the NSX owners who attended last weeks Christmas Dinner.

This is your opportunity to be one of the few to own this exclusive limited run of the NSXCA Bay Area Chapter Messenger Briefcase, Pen and Key Chain set.

The price for the NSXCA Bay Area Chapter Messenger Briefcase, Pen and Key Chain set is $25.00 plus shipping (local pickup okay). All proceeds will be donated to the NSXCA Bay Area Chapter.

If you would like one, please add your name to the list below. We will contact you to make arrangements for payment and delivery.

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

The following pics may not be suitable for children and Senior Citizens. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Swim suit pic #1
nscaba_bag_pen_keychain_2009.jpg

Swim suit pic #2
nscaba_bag_pen_keychain_2009_2.jpg

We have a limited supply (10 to be exact) of the NSXCA Bay Area Chapter Messenger Briefcase, Pen and Key Chain set. This was handed out to the NSX owners who attended last weeks Christmas Dinner.

This is your opportunity to be one of the few to own this exclusive limited run of the NSXCA Bay Area Chapter Messenger Briefcase, Pen and Key Chain set.

The price for the NSXCA Bay Area Chapter Messenger Briefcase, Pen and Key Chain set is $25.00 plus shipping (local pickup okay). All proceeds will be donated to the NSXCA Bay Area Chapter.

If you would like one, please add your name to the list below. We will contact you to make arrangements for payment and delivery.

1) NMYMIRR (Jackson)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

You can add me in for #1 of 10. :wink:

1) NMYMIRR (Jackson)
2) otto_joe (Otto)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Since I couldn't attend the dinner, I should at least buy a bag. :)

I will take a set.

1) NMYMIRR (Jackson)
2) otto_joe (Otto)
3) LarryNSX (Lawrence)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

1) NMYMIRR (Jackson)
2) otto_joe (Otto)
3) LarryNSX (Lawrence)
4) 02#154 (James)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

. This was handed out to the NSX owners who attended last weeks Christmas Dinner.

Mike,

Were these also $25 for those that attended the dinner??

These were purchased with club funds. Correct?

Why didn't you choose to raffle off the the remaining sets among the club members that weren't at dinner. Sounds like the fair thing to do.. don't you agree?

Must have been one of those unilateral decisions your famous for..

Mike,
Please save one for me.

1) NMYMIRR (Jackson)
2) otto_joe (Otto)
3) LarryNSX (Lawrence)
4) 02#154 (James)
5) RonNRaiders (Ron)
6) mickeylex (Nalesh)
7)
8)
9)
10)

You have tried to bait me since I became President of the chapter this past summer and as you know I have ignored you. But, I decided to respond this one time, which will be my only response.

Mike,

Were these also $25 for those that attended the dinner??
Like last year, the gift bags was an act to show our appreciation to those who attended the Christmas Dinner in support of the "Toys for Tots Program". I guess you must have forgotten.

Mike,These were purchased with club funds. Correct?
Yes, they were purchased from club funds that was generated from the extra sales of raffle tickects from last years Christmas Dinner and a couple of private donations made to the club. If you recall, I asked you as the Chapter President at the time, if the chapter would pay or subsidize the gift bag idea I came up with and you declined my request. So, I then decided to pay for last years gift bag along with another NSX member, because we felt we should show our appreciation to those who attended in support of the "Toys for Tots Program". The whole dinner thing is to have a gathering of NSX owners that are able to attend and have a good to great dinner, enjoy the company and most of all to support the "Toys for Tots Program". I guess you must have forgotten that too.

Mike,Why didn't you choose to raffle off the the remaining sets among the club members that weren't at dinner. Sounds like the fair thing to do.. don't you agree?
I'm obviously not as smart as you, as I wouldn't know how to coordinate the logistics of doing a raffle among the club members that weren't at the dinner. Besides, I nor do I think the other officers have the spare time to put the time it requires for the raffle to be painless and successfull, we do have our jobs, families, pets and other things to tend to. I'm sure everyone would agree that by selling the messenger, pen and key chain set would take less time and be easier on everyone. At this time we have six names on the list, so I would say the plan is working. BTW, the sales from the messenger, pen and key chain set has been earmarked for next years Christmas gift bag. I just thought I would let you know in advance.

Mike,Must have been one of those unilateral decisions your famous for..
As far as I know, there has been no one (aside from you) who has expressed any problems or questioned any decision I have made as Vice President or as the current President of the NSXCA Bay Area Chapter. If you are that displeased with any action or non-action I have taken or not taken as the Chapter President, then step up and throw your name in the hat at the next election which is currently scheduled for the summer of 2010.

Carlos, have a Merry Christmas and a Happy (but safe) New Years.

Mike

and as you know I have ignored you. But, I decided to respond this one time, which will be my only response.

I'm glad you're choosing to limit yourself here...! don't want you to hurt yourself

If you recall, I asked you as the Chapter President at the time, if the chapter would pay or subsidize the gift bag idea I came up with and you declined my request.

Facinating how I was in charge of the purse strings then. :rolleyes:
You graciously vounteered to do so from the start..... So don't twist things around to make it appear I forced you into something you didn't want to do.

So, I then decided to pay for last years gift bag along with another NSX member, because we felt we should show our appreciation to those who attended in support of the "Toys for Tots Program".

BTW..that thumb drive you supplied @ $1.99ea ended up being defective.

and most of all to support the "Toys for Tots Program". I guess you must have forgotten that too.

I brought up this same point on another thread and you again choose to not respond. Your action wan't lost on other club members. Your are closed off to anyone else's input.

I'm obviously not as smart as you, as I wouldn't know how to coordinate the logistics of doing a raffle among the club members that weren't at the dinner.

Really..!

Besides, I nor do I think the other officers have the spare time to put the time it requires for the raffle to be painless and successfull, we do have our jobs, families, pets and other things to tend to.

You don't have spare time for the club...? How long did it take you to come up with the idea for this thread..?

I'm sure everyone would agree that by selling the messenger, pen and key chain set would take less time and be easier on everyone. At this time we have six names on the list, so I would say the plan is working. BTW, the sales from the messenger, pen and key chain set has been earmarked for next years Christmas gift bag. I just thought I would let you know in advance.

Well... If it's easy then by all means lets move forward...!!! oh,when did we know it was easy..?:confused:

Wasn't this a give away? why should anyone have to pay for it. Not very inclusive. but then... I see a pattern with you....

As far as I know, there has been no one (aside from you) who has expressed any problems or questioned any decision I have made as Vice President or as the current President of the NSXCA Bay Area Chapter.

oh, that is funny...:eek::tongue:

If you are that displeased with any action or non-action I have taken or not taken as the Chapter President, then step up and throw your name in the hat at the next election which is currently scheduled for the summer of 2010.

Is this the only response you can ever come up with to folks..??

You forget you quit last year and then you ran again...please don't say you had your arm twisted or something....own up.

Carlos, have a Merry Christmas and a Happy (but safe) New Years.

Mike

You to Mike.

Last edited:
Not quite sure what the above is about but please keep these kind of things out of the public eye, just my .02 which may or may not be welcome. not only is it negative among the bay area chapter, but also not good for any future lurking members.

1) NMYMIRR (Jackson)
2) otto_joe (Otto)
3) LarryNSX (Lawrence)
4) 02#154 (James)
5) RonNRaiders (Ron)
6) mickeylex (Nalesh)
7)blurynsx (Danny)
8)
9)
10)

Not quite sure what the above is about but please keep these kind of things out of the public eye, just my .02 which may or may not be welcome. not only is it negative among the bay area chapter, but also not good for any future lurking members.

I can appreciate your sentiment. Since this was intended for the chapter members then Mike should have utilized the Yahoo or google club site to distribute this information. I always wonder why Mike always feels the need to publicize club matters on Prime.

Just asking why anyone in the club should have to pay for something that was procured with club funds and was intended as a give away.

Every time I've asked Mike a question regarding any thing to do with the club Mike chooses to ignore it. God he even admits to it.

If you look above it was a simple question I didn't ask him to write a book for a response.

We shouldn't gouge the members for something they already paid for with there dues and prior fund raising events and this should be offered only to the Bay Area chapter.

I would prefer, if the club insists on charging for this item, that the proceeds then go to the charity not the club coffers.

Mike has a problem with anyone suggesting another alternative.

Danny what do you think?

Like you said, this is a public forum and I can express my feeling as I like for as long as I like.

Is this your form of an apology? If so I accept it.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124550&page=3

Carlos, go to post #71. Seems like we have been down this road before. I know what your trying to accomplish. Your not defeating Mike, Larry or anyone else with your jabs. Your only putting yourself in a negative light. I know you understand what I'm saying. Hopefully you take the high road.

Jack

Last edited:
1) NMYMIRR (Jackson)
2) otto_joe (Otto)
3) LarryNSX (Lawrence)
4) 02#154 (James)
5) RonNRaiders (Ron)
6) mickeylex (Nalesh)
7)blurynsx (Danny)
8)NSX86 (Gene)
9)
10)

This is important enough for me to dig through my book of SNs and Passwords, to log in and sign up...... I'll let you know when I'm in the area....

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124550&page=3

Go to post #71. Seems like we have been down this road before. I know what your trying to accomplish. Your not defeating Mike, Larry or anyone else with your jabs. Your only putting yourself in a negative light. I know you understand what I'm saying. Hopefully you take the high road.

Jack

Hi Jack,

I'm not trying to defeat anyone. Over a pen and bag set....no..
I have a belief that we shouldn't have to give gifts away in order to reward someone for their charity. The reward is in the giving.

But if you choose to give gifts away and you procured them with funds members have generated. You shouldn't sell them back to those same members. That's not right.
It's not about the 25 dollars. It's the principle. It seems to have been lost on some..

OK. Why don't I just buy all of the bags for $250. The chapter can donate the funds to a charity and I'll burn the bags. That way we can all get through this crap and move along.:confused:

1) NMYMIRR (Jackson)
2) otto_joe (Otto)
3) LarryNSX (Lawrence)
4) 02#154 (James)
5) RonNRaiders (Ron)
6) mickeylex (Nalesh)
7)blurynsx (Danny)
8)NSX86 (Gene)
9) 03 raw nsx (Rich Wong) wish I could have been at the xmas dinner, but ....
10)

This is important enough for me to dig through my book of SNs and Passwords, to log in and sign up...... I'll let you know when I'm in the area....[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
I'm not from the Bay Area, but this will add to my collection. So, plus me makes 10!

1) NMYMIRR (Jackson)
2) otto_joe (Otto)
3) LarryNSX (Lawrence)
4) 02#154 (James)
5) RonNRaiders (Ron)
6) mickeylex (Nalesh)
7)blurynsx (Danny)
8)NSX86 (Gene)
9) 03 raw nsx (Rich Wong) wish I could have been at the xmas dinner, but ..
10) CDX_NSX

At least Larry didn't make simple grammatical errors like the classic misuse of "your" and "to", and ending your sentence with a preposition. :wink:

I agree, my grammar lacks at times. I know the difference with those errors but I still make those mistakes.:frown:

Thanks for bringing those to my attention.

Have a great holiday Ken...:smile:

Thanks to everyone who have put their name on the list, your support for the NSXCA Bay Area Chapter is appreciated. Like I stated earlier in a post on this thread, the $250.00 will go towards next years Christmas gift bag. If we have extra gift bags from the Christmas Dinner in 2010, the officers will consider selling to the NSX community to raise funds for the next Christmas gift bag. Perhaps we will make this an NSXCA Bay Area tradition. :biggrin:

Happy Holidays,

NSXCA Bay Area Chapter Officers
Mike Cruz - President
Chuck Baek - Vice President
Yolanda Atkinson - Secretary/Treasurer

You will be contacted to make arrangements for payment and delivery.

1) NMYMIRR (Jackson)
2) otto_joe (Otto)
3) LarryNSX (Lawrence)
4) 02#154 (James)
5) RonNRaiders (Ron)
6) mickeylex (Nalesh)
7) blurynsx (Danny)
8) NSX86 (Gene)
9) 03 raw nsx (Rich Wong) wish I could have been at the xmas dinner, but ..
10) CDX_NSX

Back