• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCA Bay Area Chapter Messenger Briefcase and Pen and Key Chain

Mike,

Were these also $25 for those that attended the dinner??

These were purchased with club funds. Correct?

Why didn't you choose to raffle off the the remaining sets among the club members that weren't at dinner. Sounds like the fair thing to do.. don't you agree?

Must have been one of those unilateral decisions your famous for..

ass_hole.jpg

Not quite sure what the above is about but please keep these kind of things out of the public eye, just my .02 which may or may not be welcome. not only is it negative among the bay area chapter, but also not good for any future lurking members.

1) NMYMIRR (Jackson)
2) otto_joe (Otto)
3) LarryNSX (Lawrence)
4) 02#154 (James)
5) RonNRaiders (Ron)
6) mickeylex (Nalesh)
7)blurynsx (Danny)
8)
9)
10)

A lurker told me about this post......... a coffee shop patron...:biggrin:

A pm through NSXPrime was sent last Friday to the names on the lsit below. If you did not receive it, please let me know.

Once again, thanks for the support as the Messenger Briefcase, Pen and Key Chain set were sold in four days.

Mike

Thanks to everyone who have put their name on the list, your support for the NSXCA Bay Area Chapter is appreciated. Like I stated earlier in a post on this thread, the $250.00 will go towards next years Christmas gift bag. If we have extra gift bags from the Christmas Dinner in 2010, the officers will consider selling to the NSX community to raise funds for the next Christmas gift bag. Perhaps we will make this an NSXCA Bay Area tradition. :biggrin:

Happy Holidays,

NSXCA Bay Area Chapter Officers
Mike Cruz - President
Chuck Baek - Vice President
Yolanda Atkinson - Secretary/Treasurer

You will be contacted to make arrangements for payment and delivery.

1) NMYMIRR (Jackson)
2) otto_joe (Otto)
3) LarryNSX (Lawrence)
4) 02#154 (James)
5) RonNRaiders (Ron)
6) mickeylex (Nalesh)
7) blurynsx (Danny)
8) NSX86 (Gene)
9) 03 raw nsx (Rich Wong) wish I could have been at the xmas dinner, but ..
10) CDX_NSX

A pm through NSXPrime was sent last Friday to the names on the lsit below. If you did not receive it, please let me know.

Once again, thanks for the support as the Messenger Briefcase, Pen and Key Chain set were sold in four days.

Mike

Yo, Mike! I didn't get a PM :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

J

Back