• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCA Volunteer Positions Open

Hi Folks,

We have some volunteer positions to fill at NSXCA.

NSXDriver Back Issue Manager

NSXCA has an inventory of back issues of NSXDriver, the NSX Club of America Quarterly Publication. This position will be responsible for holding the back inventory of NSXDriver issues, and upon request from the Club Treasurer or other board member, mail out back issues as required. This individual, if fluent in the Microsoft Office Suite (MSWord, Excel, Access) and has a printer to print either mailing labels or print directly on 9x12 mailing envelopes,a Mail Merge has been setup in MS Office2000 to make this process automated, and it is anticipated that a few issues per month are required. However, computer setup is NOT a requirement as the club could provide mailing info and you could hand write the address lables. The present inventory is about 12 9x12x12 boxes of back issues, so you would need space for this inventory.

NSXCA Membership Renewal Mailing Manager

NSXCA executes mailings twice a month for membership renewals. This consists of printing renewal forms (8.5x11) using the Microsoft Office Suite (MSWord, Excel, Access) in a mail merge with the NSXCA Membership database. This has been setup is a way to execute printing easily. Mailing take place on the 15th and the end of every month. This position is anticipated to take about 5-6 hours per month.

All expenses are reimbursed accordingly. The membership mailing manager position will require that you supply a PC, w/MS Office2000 and a printer. For the renewal work I have a automatic letter folder to make things easier and quicker. I also have pre-printed window envelopes for convenience.

Both positions will require a commitment of a minimum of two years and require 6 months notice to withdraw from the position.

If you have an interest in serving in either of these positions and are willing to make such a commitment to NSXCA, please contact Larry Bastanza at [email protected] or PM me here on NSXPrime.

Thanks for your consideration.

Regards,
LarryB

Last edited:
Back