• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCapades 2013

I'm free Saturday night only and would like to see everyone. I'm in for dinner and go-carts with Nicole.

Thanks for reminding me to put this in once again...

YOU MUST REGISTER FROM THIS EVENT SO WE CAN GET AS CLOSE TO AN EXACT HEADCOUNT AS POSSIBLE.

To register please email Ole Sorensen at [email protected] the following info:

Your name:
Your guests name:
Your address:
your email:
NSXPrime username:
Year/color NSX:
Modifications:
what parts you are attending (golf Sat, gun range Sat, go karting Sat,golf Sun):
Paypal $45 to Ole (He'll give you instructions for doing this when he gets your information.) for Saturday (no $, no reservation...and you can't just show up!!):

DEADLINE IS THURSDAY DEC.5, 2013 at 5pm EST!!

For any other questions, please email Ole ([email protected]) and Wei-Shen ([email protected]) who will be the point people for this event.

Thanks for reminding me to put this in once again...

YOU MUST REGISTER FROM THIS EVENT SO WE CAN GET AS CLOSE TO AN EXACT HEADCOUNT AS POSSIBLE.

To register please email Ole Sorensen at [email protected] the following info:

Your name:
Your guests name:
Your address:
your email:
NSXPrime username:
Year/color NSX:
Modifications:
what parts you are attending (golf Sat, gun range Sat, go karting Sat,golf Sun):
Paypal $45 to Ole (He'll give you instructions for doing this when he gets your information.) for Saturday (no $, no reservation...and you can't just show up!!):

For any other questions, please email Ole ([email protected]) and Wei-Shen ([email protected]) who will be the point people for this event.
I did email you right after I posted it. I never got a response on a link to paypal you

I did email you right after I posted it. I never got a response on a link to paypal you

My bad. Oddly enough, every once in a while, an email might get overlooked and not be responded to. In such a case you might just want to send me another one and ask what's up. Currently I'm at a better than 95% response rate. (that means 1 out of 21 for those interested.)

- - - Updated - - -

Brian and Ron are IN!!! And we still have room for more.

Ok guys, here's the 'Official roster' as in responded in full and 'PAID'

1. Flabuf - Ole & Michelle '96 Sebring Silver SOS twin turbo (may look like a GS-300)
2. NSXFiles - DAVE Anderson'94 Red
3. HeySkippy - '95 Brookland's green, Comptech Supercharged
4. Heretic - STEVE Anderson '98 Red
5. ChicNSX - Christine '05 Long Beach Blue Pearl - unmolested
6. OldDuffer - Howard '92 Red (but not this weekend)
7. NSXRay - WeiShen & Lynn '94 Red - heavily altered, unaltered, and altered again
8. Hugh - Hugh '93 Red - SOS 3.5 Twin turbo +++
9. CHudson1549 - Charles '92 Red
10. NetViper - Dave - 2000 Silverstone
11. JLCoolman - Jason Lo and Donna - '92 GPWhite
12. FlaNSXFixer - Nabil and Regina - '91 Black - Comptech Supercharged
13. NoPrime - Hal Gunner - '91 Black
14. Fl_Mike - Mike & Sara Morrison - '02 Formula Red - K&S exhaust
15. Feetfxr - Todd & Christine Talbert - '92 GPWhite
16. LDomenicano - Alex Guerrrero - '97 Monte Carlo Blue
17. DRWNSX - Bill Petrosky - '04 Silverstone
18. ARFNSX - Alex Farrington - '01 Lovefab Silver with Pearl White (may look a lot like an ISF)
19. ExoticMD - Brian Ledvora - '03 Silverstone
20. Blacknot - Ron Marchini & Nicole Piper - '00 Berliner Black

To register please email Ole Sorensen at [email protected] ALL the following info:

Your name:
Your guests name:
Your address:
your email:
NSXPrime username:
Year/color NSX:
Modifications:

Last edited:
No problem. I was going to resend it again today if I hadn't heard back. Anyways I just sent the money. Look forward to seeing everyone

Dave is IN!!! And we still have room for more, but time is getting short!

1. Flabuf - Ole & Michelle '96 Sebring Silver SOS twin turbo (may look like a GS-300)
7. NSXRay - WeiShen & Lynn '94 Red - heavily altered, unaltered, and altered again
18. ARFNSX - Alex Farrington - '01 Lovefab Silver with Pearl White (may look a lot like an ISF)
21. exSSiSive - Dave Morgan - '97 Keiser Silver

To register please email Ole Sorensen at [email protected] ALL the following info:

Your name:
Your guests name:
Your address:
your email:
NSXPrime username:
Year/color NSX:
Modifications:

Too bad I wanted to make this but I am currently out of the country for work and won't be back in time....next year I guess...sigh..:mad:

In, funds sent.

Note that with my 99 we now have a complete set, one (or more) for each year.....

Last edited:
Not doing golf so planning on taking the back roads down to Nabils rather than fight my way down I-95 and I-4. You and Anderson are both doing golf right?

Andre is IN!!! And we still have room for more, but time is getting short!

21. exSSiSive - Dave Morgan - '97 Keiser Silver
22. boca rat - Andre Cerri - '99 Black

Your name:
Your guests name:
Your address:
your email:
Are you a member of the NSXCA? (If not, join here: http://www.nsxca.org/nsxca/join/ )
NSXPrime username:
Year/color NSX:
Modifications:

I'm doing golf (although the gun range sounds like possibly more fun - sorry Fogel, I'm only sticking with golf so I can witness your inevitable golfing meltdown ;) ).
-Anderson

i'm not doing golf or dinner. may just be lunch and meet up for cruise. Do you still need me to send u the $45?

i'm not doing golf or dinner. may just be lunch and meet up for cruise. Do you still need me to send u the $45?

The money isn't necessary, but all the other information is. Please make sure you email me as requested. Today is the final day to register and 5PM is.... now! (you're the last one in)

- - - Updated - - -

It will be epic lol

At least we're not playing Bella where, on a good day we all break the wrong side of 100!

Last edited:
Can't make it this year, will miss you all. Have a great time! Take, and post, a lot of pictures. Will see some of you, at least, at Saturday's Toy Run.

Just want to remind those that have registered of the itinerary - looking forward to seeing you Saturday!

Ole

NSXCapades 2013

Hotel will be Hampton Inn Lake Mary (Colonial Town Square)....rates are $100 for Saturday night Dec.7

Saturday Dec.7

11am....meet for lunch at Dexters Lake Mary, Colonial Town Square (lots of parking behind restaurant, and we can all park together)
11-1230....lunch (cost about $20)

1pm.....golf at nearby Timacuan golf course (golfers will leave at 12 noon to have time to check in and warm up)...green fees $45

2pm.....drive to Gander Mountain gun range, Lake Mary (see www.gandermountain.com). beautiful facility and setup (we can reserve slots)....Nabil organizing this group

530pm......done with golf and gun range, check into hotel (rest, relax, shower etc.)

7pm....dinner at Sam Snead's tavern Maitland (plated dinner, need exact head count)....cost approx. $45

9pm-11pm.....go karting at lil 500 track (just two miles away)....cost approx. $24 for tons of fun ($4 per ride)

Sunday Dec.8

7am.....departure from Hampton Inn headed for Starbucks in Clermont FL

8-830am....Starbucks Clermont breakfast and drivers meeting

9-11am......country drive thru hills of Lake County

11-1230....lunch at JB Boondocks (same place as 2011)....on Lake Harris....great views and good parking...cost approx. $20

after lunch, those who have long drives can depart from there (Turnpike only 4 miles away)
those who want more punishment can play golf next door at Mission Inn starting at 1pm (cost about $50)

Ole, need to make sure we get a foto of a full 15 car line up - one for each year of production. Draw straws for duplicates!

Ole, need to make sure we get a foto of a full 15 car line up - one for each year of production. Draw straws for duplicates!

You know... I hadn't noticed but it looks like we're missing 1993. Anyone know of one out there? It's a great photo op. (May have to do a 'missing wing' formation.

IMPORTANT LOCATION CHANGE:

The start of the Sunday drive will be the Starbucks in Ocoee FL, NOT the Clermont Starbucks.

Address is 10300 W. Colonial Dr.
Ocoee, FL

BE THERE AT 830AM SUNDAY WITH A FULL TANK OF GAS!!

wow! that's a lot of driving on a full tank lol..have a fun and safe day today everyone. i'll c u guys tomorrow morning

What a fantastic event! Thanks to everyone who came. I think we had 19 nsx. Special thanks to Ole and Wei-Shen. Can't wait for next year!

Sorry we couldn't stay for the whole event. Really glad we made it for Saturday night. Also fell in love with Hudson's Nsx. Can't wait for the next event

Back