• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsxcapades.......

Bring it on!

Please? :eek:)

with as many kids as I have and one on the way I don't think I will ever find time to go to another one.

im selling my NSX, also because its been sitting for weeks now only starting it everyday to keep it alive. I feel bad for my NSX she is my pride and joy.

but kids make things change its for your kids or for you.... make a choice. :confused:

with as many kids as I have and one on the way I don't think I will ever find time to go to another one.

im selling my NSX, also because its been sitting for weeks now only starting it everyday to keep it alive. I feel bad for my NSX she is my pride and joy.

but kids make things change its for your kids or for you.... make a choice. :confused:

How many kids are you up too now?

Don't sell the NSX. If you do, you'll end up with something in the garage within a year or two. I was going through a severe withdrawal not having a "me" car that I had to fill that void.

Good luck.

DocL 3... we found out last week number 4... whats scary is she is having severe morning sickness none on the first 3...... her side of the family is well known for twins and triples...... she says this is how her mom/sisters felt when having twins.

so you ask how many? 3 but not sure how many in the near future. if its twins I will prob drive my NSX off a bridge LOL so I can die happy, but seriously I think my mental health will be in question after LOL

I wanted 4 but 5 I don't know how I can handle it

- - - Updated - - -

what I really want is to sell it with first dib option to by back for more. or a collateral loan for the title and I keep it ya know but who will do that ya know.

- - - Updated - - -

sell for 37 buy back in 2 years at 45K... 8K profit for a 2 year investment that's not a bad deal in my book

If you want 4 or 5, you will make it work.

Yes! There will be NSXCAPADES this year the weekend of Dec.5-6 in the greater Orlando area.

In addition to the usual events, will be the a Saturday evening dinner and race at the K1 indoor carting track.
More details in a separate thread to follow shortly.

I may try to make it again. Congrats Shawn! I don't think I've ever seen what your car looks like...any pictures?!

Will try to make a return from Mississippi. It's been four or five years. Thanks to boca in St. Aug for alerting me that another NSXcapade is afoot.

Keep the car Shawn, I have 5 kids now 2 older and 3 younger and it is my nsx in the garage that keeps me from jumping a cliff lol

Geez I would LOVE to go again as it is always a fun weekend but as of right now I can't make it that weekend. Darn. Maybe things will change between now and then but not likely.

I thought I could make it but now that weekend is not good for us ( including the Toy rally :upset: )

I'm done with the Toy Rally. It has become too large and being put at the end of the convoy makes the driving miserable. Last year when I finally got to the F-car dealership, I barely had enough time to park and use the restroom before having to walk back to my car. There's too much sitting in line and it's become an all day event.

I'm done with the Toy Rally. It has become too large and being put at the end of the convoy makes the driving miserable. Last year when I finally got to the F-car dealership, I barely had enough time to park and use the restroom before having to walk back to my car. There's too much sitting in line and it's become an all day event.

Doc, I agree. Not upset that I can't make it.

Back