• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCC Annual Fall Cruise and Lunch - Sunday October 18

Richie & Tony -Weather Permitting after seeing the last forecast :rolleyes:

Hello prime members. I apologize. I must cancel my invitation to this undays meet and cruise due to personal reasons. However I look forward to meeting everybody for the 2016 season.

Sincerely,
Dennis v.

Great morning out at our annual fall cruise. A little cold that's for sure but a great turn out nevertheless. Thank you to the exec committee for another great season. Hats off to all of you!!

Thought to share a few pics taken at the gathering point.

1C24C6D4-8FA5-4629-9903-560D13E83230.jpg

4E271A41-D809-4DEF-9611-A42E1ED93BCF.jpg

8A6E69E4-641D-416B-8E64-EAE9A6ABDA38.jpg

What a great cruise.....glad to see everyone and welcome to the New members too. Thanks to Sean for scoping out a nice route and finding that great place for Lunch.
Please post your pictures....the next Club event, is the Xmas Brunch on December 6th....Details to follow.

Bram

What an awesome turnout on a day that threatened poor weather guys, thank you! To the guys that were scheduled to come from the Kitchener/London area; we understand that you got some early snow and you didn't want to risk showing up, so we'll see you at the next event.

Also thank you to the three new members that joined us for the cruise, you'll be added to the email list and we'll pester you forever more with invitations to our events. Finally, a huge thank you to the Belfountain Inn, who treated us so well, and actually closed the place down for the afternoon for us. That was a very pleasant surprise.

As Bram said above, we have booked our next event for Sunday December 6, at 11a.m. for our Christmas brunch at the same place we went last year.

Hot House Cafe
35 Church Street
Toronto, Ontario
M5E 1T3

I will start an official post and send an email out shortly, but if you read this, please block the time off and come if you can.

Back