• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCC Honda Canada plant tour

REGISTRATION IS CLOSED, THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO IS TAKING PLACE!

Good morning everyone.

I said August would be busy, and it's now time to roll out some of the most exciting news we've had in a while.

One of our new members happens to be an employee of Honda Canada and has extended an invitation to take our awesome cars to Alliston, and have a guided tour of their manufacturing facility. I, for one, am excited to see where my Civic was born. There is no cost to take part, nor is there a maximum number of cars, so if you can get the afternoon off work, you're invited.

We will have a parking area blocked off, and Honda will be using this as an opportunity to build some buzz with their employees.

The details are as follows:

4700 Tottenham Road, Alliston
Thursday August 29
1pm - 3pm plant tour
Short cruise and a drink afterwards.

So if you haven't already, please sign up below:

1) Sean Firth & Nageeb
2) Bram Maharaj & Vish M.
3) Bruno Santos & Terry
4) Daria K. & Adam K.
5) Lionel W.
6) Jim Ellies
7) Paul Veloso
8) Ed Kwan
9) Owen Chiu
10) Carlos R. & Jim G
11) Danny M
12) Dave B & Nick S.
13) Vincent C.
14) Dave B & Greg B
15) Mario B
16) Kevin F & Kit F
17) Andre M & Marie C
18) Dave C. & Manny H.
19) Richie R
20) Tony R
21) John N & Alexandra N
22) Paul K.
23) Athar S. & Ahmad S.
24) Sean B.
25) Arshad R.

Last edited:
This is going to be awesome ......I have never been to an Auto manufacturing facility before. Perhaps I can get a refresh on my 2008 Civic...Si upgrade would be nice, already have the Si suspension and exhaust.

Looking forward to this Tour....thanks Paul.

Bram

Last edited:
Good morning everyone.

I said August would be busy, and it's now time to roll out some of the most exciting news we've had in a while.

One of our new members happens to be an employee of Honda Canada and has extended an invitation to take our awesome cars to Alliston, and have a guided tour of their manufacturing facility. I, for one, am excited to see where my Civic was born. There is no cost to take part, nor is there a maximum number of cars, so if you can get the afternoon off work, you're invited.

We will have a parking area blocked off, and Honda will be using this as an opportunity to build some buzz with their employees.

The details are as follows:

4700 Tottenham Road, Alliston
Thursday August 29
1pm - 3pm plant tour
Short cruise and a drink afterwards.

So if you haven't already, please sign up below:

1) Sean Firth
2) Bram Maharaj
3) Bruno Santos
4) Scott
5) Lionel
6) Jim Ellies
7) Paul Veloso
8) Ed Kwan
9) Owen Chiu
10)Carlos

Since its in my back yard you know I'm in! Oh who am I kidding even if it wasn't in my back yard I would still be going.

Any idea where the cruise will take us?

Yes Bram I have a few ideas! Sean give me a shout when you have time and we'll go over some ideas I have see if your up for it!

Guys, here are some of the Tour Guildlines we need to follow:
1. A list of all participants must be received by HCM at least ten business days prior to the tour date. (The NSXCC will provide the List to HCM, so if you plan to bring a Guest then we"ll need their name as well)
2. You will be asked to show government issued photo ID when checking in at the Plant 1 Security.
3. Your visit of Plant 1 will last about 1 hour, including opening comments and questions and answers at the end.
The walking portion of the tour is about 1.5 km in length and approximately 35 minutes in duration.
This tour includes stairs and is not wheel chair accessible.
4. Safety glasses and headsets will be provided. All tour guests must wear long pants, closed toe and closed
heel shoes. Open toe or open back shoes and shorts are not allowed in the plant.
5. Individual guests must be at least 12 years of age. School groups must be Grade 9 or above.
6. Groups are limited to a maximum of 20 guests, total, for safety reasons.
7. Cameras, video-cameras, cell phones, ipods and all other electronic devices are not permitted in the
plant. Guests bringing these items will be asked to leave them at Security.
8. No food or beverages of any kind are allowed in the lobby or on the tour. Vending machines and cafeteria
services are not available for guests.
9. Solicitations of any nature are not allowed.
10. In compliance with local by-laws, we ask all guests to please refrain from smoking in the building or
anywhere else on the property.

Bram

Hi Everyone, I just joined the club yesterday. Hope I made the deadline for the tour :). Looking forward to meeting you all.

Kevin Fong

Wow guys, we're up to 17 cars for next Thursday. We are going to set the cutoff for this coming Monday morning at 8am. That way, we can send a list of all attendees with names. You're welcome to bring a guest, but for security purposes, we'll need their names too.

I'm looking forward to a great mid week event guys!

Back