• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCC - Parade Lap participants NEEDED at the Toronto Honda Indy July 13 & 14

Yes, congratulations to all the winners that were chosen to take part in the Toronto Honda Indy parade lap, representing the NSX Club of Canada and the entire NSX community. This event will be Televised both on NBC sports and TSN

Bram

So fun! Passengers should video this amazing experience.

The "Porsche Sissies" will be jealous that day, and that day alone!

Enjoy it.

Congratulations to all winners
Hell of exhibition ride, Canadian nsx owners will remember this event for years to come.
Special thanks to NSXCC specialy Joy2Drive for is devoted time to making things happen.

Last edited:
Congrats guys!

I'll be there all weekend and will try to track you guys down to say hi. Otherwise feel free to stop by the Breathless Performance World-Challenge paddock for a visit.

Cheers!
Ryan

Thanks Pat, but I can't take credit for the negotiation with Honda Canada. That credit goes to our club President Bram. He worked them hard to get us 10 cars there for the weekend. And yes, all passengers should be filming this experience.

You know that you're being treated well when the two guys that slaved to make this happen FOR ALL OF YOU gave up their spots in the parade lap FOR ALL OF YOU.

All of you need to make sure that they're passengers in two of your cars. They can wave at the adoring fans as you drive by!

I couldn't agree more Dave! Bram and Owen put this together, to be selfless and remove your name from the hat takes something special.

No worries members all stay on topic just a small note of appreciation

For my part I understand now the benefits of being a member of (NSXCC) NSX Club of Canada,
It's not just a Club to get help on mecanic problems of any kinds or deals on parts it's greater then a Club it's a NSX brotherhood that help each other’s on any related NSX subject, you have all the examples above in reply of members I finally get it.

Look forward to see nsxprime members at the lap's live at the event.

Last edited:
Well....Bram will be my passenger on day 1, and if I could get Owen in as well I would not hesitate. Great job boys for a job well done.
Oh..will have a video going aw well !!

Jim

Well....Bram will be my passenger on day 1, and if I could get Owen in as well I would not hesitate. Great job boys for a job well done.
Oh..will have a video going aw well !!

Jim

Hiya Jim!

Maybe try Owen on Bram's lap? :eek: Nancy won't mind for a little while...

Awesome!!!!!
On day One ... There was Bruno, Chris, Paul, Robert, Bram and myself and of course, our respective passengers.
After a little wait, Bram and I were told to follow the yellow Corvette directly behind the pace car.
As we got to the track .... All of us were told to get out of the car. The race coordinator said - I don't know how you guys got here and who you are but we were told an hour ago to allow you boys on the track.
After a small lecture, we got the GO.
For the most part, the drive was civilized until the corvette elected to give it a small kick. Not to be outdone, Bram and I responded in kind and Bruno directly behind me, followed in suit, as did the rest of the boys. It was over in a flash!
I've been fortunate to own a number of great high performance sports cars in my life but sincerely, nothing comes close to the enjoyment of the NSX..this day is proof!!
To the NSX Club of Canada and its executive.... Job exceptionally well done.

Jim

As in aside, We had Go Pro's going and Bruno will be posting shortly .... Stay tuned!"

Awesome!!!!!
On day One ... There was Bruno, Chris, Paul, Robert, Bram and myself and of course, our respective passengers.
After a little wait, Bram and I were told to follow the yellow Corvette directly behind the pace car.
As we got to the track .... All of us were told to get out of the car. The race coordinator said - I don't know how you guys got here and who you are but we were told an hour ago to allow you boys on the track.
After a small lecture, we got the GO.
For the most part, the drive was civilized until the corvette elected to give it a small kick. Not to be outdone, Bram and I responded in kind and Bruno directly behind me, followed in suit, as did the rest of the boys. It was over in a flash!
I've been fortunate to own a number of great high performance sports cars in my life but sincerely, nothing comes close to the enjoyment of the NSX..this day is proof!!
To the NSX Club of Canada and its executive.... Job exceptionally well done.

Jim

As in aside, We had Go Pro's going and Bruno will be posting shortly .... Stay tuned!"

Subscribed and awaiting further, Jim.

Show me show me show me........
Bram, did you get to drive yours on as well or they stuck with 5 cars only?
Bruno has the footage, but I thought Jim also has his (GoPro) rolling no?

Last edited:
Bram's car had to sit unfortunately.

Nice running into you guys for a few seconds on the grid. Hope you had fun. We did :)

BPFCKedCQAAChPd.jpg

(That's our 15 y/o driver on top of the podium)

I did get some good footage and Jim also. I have Jim's ad card. Just waiting on some more footage from the guys running later today and the pictures metalspikeracing took to finish the video. I'll post the video as soon as I get it all together

I have a few photos I took from the front stretch grandstands today, I'll post when I get home.

Back