• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXes on Top Gear

I was watching an episode of Top Gear the other day. They were visiting av autodrome near Birmingham, I believe, on a track day.
There were two NSXes; one silver with licenseplate "NSX 1" and also a red/black.

'70s Jaguar XK w/ NOS...

hmmm, I recall watching an episode of TopGear last year that featured a 1970's junk-yard Jaguar coupe fitted w/ nitrous against a pack of current day supercars (911turbo, NSX, 360f1, Espirit, etc). They did a 1/4, before and after the addition of nitrous. It was a real entertaining piece of footage.

Is there anyway to find that clip for online viewing???
:confused:

Guys,

We were there that day, it was great fun, about 6 or 7 nsx's my friends ITR, tvr's and M'coupes, the little guy from Top gear was driving a renault round or something but not that quickly.
Dale had the NSX1 car, and it was possibly Andrews car in red.
Bedford is an excellent safe track and apart from needing new brakes and tyres there were no real problems. My friend Justin span his nsx off right near the pit and there was some guy giving it large in a prelude.

I have just received a press release on the HSC unvailing at the birmingham motor show ( posted in general ), anyone planning to go ?

Max

G_Man_Max said:
Guys,

We were there that day, it was great fun, about 6 or 7 nsx's my friends ITR, tvr's and M'coupes, the little guy from Top gear was driving a renault round or something but not that quickly.
Max

I would have beat that little guy after his recent comments on the NSX-R!:mad:

Top Gear episodes here...

http://gear.viper007bond.com/downloads.php?PHPSESSID=b718d931c8444b0cec6c0506013c1cac

Cut and paste if you have to... You'll have to use a program called "Azureus" to download it, but there's a link there to install it. It will take over an hour to download the 200MB files using the peer-to-peer network on Azureus... but the shows are worth it... there a hoot, and they LOVE to flog cars on the track!

The 12/28/03 show has an NSX-R going round the track (43 minutes into the hour show). These guys loved the car, but hated it too. Good track footage of the NSX on the wet track.

Back