• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2009 Dates and Hotels

Great turnout considering the horrific economic conditions. Already well ahead of last year's west coast event. Thanks to all those braving a poor economy by finding a way to get some disposable income to make NSXPO 2009 a success!

Wish I could join all of you this year as I had planned, however things I didn't plan won't allow me to join you, so please lots of pictures!!

awww Rog I'm going but now you can't ,oh well I hope whatever is keeping you from going is resolved to your liking.

a. There are three border crossings in the Buffalo/Niagara Falls area.
South to north, these are:

1. Peace Bridge connects Buffalo NY to Fort Erie ON and the QEW
2. Rainbow Bridge connects downtown Niagara Falls NY with downtown Niagara Falls ON
3. Lewiston-Queenston Bridge connects Lewiston NY (I-190) with Queenston ON (Hwy 405)

(There is a fourth bridge, called the Whirlpool Rapids Bridge which connects the two towns of Niagara Falls, but its use is restricted to those holding NEXUS customs clearance qualifications.)

Are delays less likely at any one crossing rather than the others?
You can get up-to-the-hour travel delay status for each of the three crossings by telephone at 800-715-6722, or by mobile device at mobile.peacebridge.com.

Last edited:
The NE region will not disapoint!

WOW! i almost lost my nsx, botched robbery.

Woke up Monday morning to go pick up my car at my friends house because i was drinking the night before, i had to go get that tech inspection done.

i must of left the door open i figure because the alarm didn't go off, but these mother $%@%$@ ripped out all of the under part and broke my ignition and also took of with my shift nobe.

anyways i guess im lucky, i got amateurs or i would of been crying instead of pissed.

Still coming.

Woke up Monday morning to go pick up my car at my friends house because i was drinking the night before, i had to go get that tech inspection done.

i must of left the door open i figure because the alarm didn't go off, but these mother $%@%$@ ripped out all of the under part and broke my ignition and also took of with my shift nobe.

anyways i guess im lucky, i got amateurs or i would of been crying instead of pissed.

Still coming.

One. That sucks!
Two. Glad they didn't get it!
Three. You win a prize for coming anyway!

Sorry to hear about your mishap...I would be nice to meet you are all these years...never did get together at the GP.

Bram

Still coming.

See everyone tomorrow at the registration desk!!!:biggrin:

Maria and I are packed, fully charged, ready to go! On a flight out of ATL in the AM, my NSX is already in Toronto, thanks to several of our Canadian brethren for facilitating that.

Attended NSXPO from 2000-2006, missed '07 and '08, this feels really good to get it back on our schedule... see y'all in Toronto... :biggrin:

Sucks that I can't be there. I wasn't expecting to be starting a new business back in August when NSXPO was announced. Hopefully there won't be any "surprises" next year before Vegas. By then Charlotte should have close to 275,000 miles on her and Project Ahania will be completed.

Have a fun, safe time everyone!

Good times! Thanks to everyone for coming.

The track awaits!!!

Back