• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2009 Dates and Hotels

as an fyi the westin is booked for the 25th:mad
: so reservations had to put me at the shereton toronto:confused:

I left a 4:00 am "wake up" email for the sales manager as well as voice mails for a couple of persons at the hotel and reminded them we have a contract. Will let you know.

Thanks for the help behind the scenes Bob et al...I wanted to resolve this myself so I talked to a manager today who said the block rate was sold out but the hotel still had rooms :rolleyes: duh...so I now have a room for both nights but only one night is the group rate...sound kosher:confused:

Thanks for the help behind the scenes Bob et al...I wanted to resolve this myself so I talked to a manager today who said the block rate was sold out but the hotel still had rooms :rolleyes: duh...so I now have a room for both nights but only one night is the group rate...sound kosher:confused:

Nope - you should get it at the discounted rate. Our contract says we have several rooms left at the negotiated rate. Bob & Dave are on it.

If anyone else books a room and is refused the discounted rate, be sure we know about it. We are waiting for a reply from their sales department.

Yes, dont worry folks, we know that there are rooms left and that our reserved block is not quite sold out. WE KNOW THAT FOR CERTAIN.

I was making adjustments with the hotel yesterday and I bet theyve entered something wrong in their computer, leading to this computer glitch.

I'm in, and at the Weston, but I booked at about 6:30 PM EST yesterday, 2 doubles though. Anyone want to swap for a king or queen.:smile:

Could everyone who may have booked the hotel outside of our code (due to the recent computer glitch) please MAKE SURE WE KNOW ABOUT IT.

We will need to inform the hotel exactly who has had issues with booking under our reserved rooms to have you changed to our code.

I'm in, and at the Weston, but I booked at about 6:30 PM EST yesterday, 2 doubles though. Anyone want to swap for a king or queen.:smile:

They fixed the glitch with the computer and queen rooms are still available under our rate. I would suggest you book a new room first before canceling your other reservation "just in case". I don't know whether they will change it for you on the phone but the website shows a queen still available.

Folks, there are not many rooms left under our block, so you need to book now if you're thinking of coming. Plus, the hotel is going to release them soon.

In that case can I have the doubles back + a cot?:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Thanks for the Queen.:smile:

You know what they say: "Believe non what you hear, and half what you see" D:D

Last edited:
Hey Larry since you are now roomies ...are you gonna replace both of Bob's O2 sensors,tinker with his "rear" cylinder heads....and change his oil????:eek:

Hey Larry since you are now roomies ...are you gonna replace both of Bob's O2 sensors,tinker with his "rear" cylinder heads....and change his oil????:eek:
Just as long as he leaves Bob's dipstick alone!!!:eek:

We gotta save one of them for the CANADIAN EMBASSY!

This time they need an American Embassy!

Wait -they'd serve weak beer and watery drinks. Canadian Embassy it is!!!:biggrin:

Back