• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2010 DVD is here!

Only one other person looked more nervous in front of the camera than me and it was Danny (LOL :smile:) but he and his crew pulled off a fantastic event.

The video producers captured it all with professionalism and good taste for owners of all ages to watch and enjoy.

Danny, 2012 maybe?? Sign me up for the crew!

How even more spectacular it would be, a second time around in Vegas.

Jack

Thanks again Danny and the Vegas Crew. The video was awesome and the picture quality is way better than I had anticipated. I agree, let's bring NSXPO back to Vegas in 2012! Sign me up to help. I am not far away~ :)

I just started watching mine and am really curious about one thing. Is there a Blu-ray version? I am guessing that a lot of the footage was shot in HD....

Last edited:
Hi Danny & All Your Crew; Was a GREAT MEMORY and a GREAT VIDEO was
nice to be recognized with my state of CT. anounced in the dialoge.. My attendance to the SEMA show, Cirque Du Solige production of: O at the Bilagio, a Day at the L.V. National Drags on Sunday; And topped Off with a
concert at the South Point w/ the trio The Letterman brought back memories
from years well gone by.. A safe trip home highlited by a Flat RF in the AZ deasert outside Kingman - ( installed the 19 yr old orange wonder spare) and
limped 15 miles to a tire dealer. All in all was a great adventure as We look forward to each & every year.. However this one's been the BEST!! Thankyou
ALL; Clem & Lori :smile::smile:

I just watched the video, oh boy that was great. We had a great time in vegas and this just brings it all back. Really great video. Thanks for the hard work.:biggrin:

Wow, just finished watching it and it was great. It really brought back a flood of memories from the entire event. I even had my name tag prominently displayed for a quick second! :tongue:

The production quality was fantastic! I could really see this being played on like the Speed or Learning Channel it was that good.

WOW! what an amazing reminder of a perfect event! Thank you to Danny and Team as well as the LV Racing Scene team and NSXCA for the event itself and the DVD - you guys did a really really really awesome job! All your hard work and commitment to making the event memorable was clear as we were at the event and even more so in the DVD. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Thanks Again!
k

Watched the video last night, and I have to agree with everyone else that the production quality for the video is first rate. It's good enough to be broadcast on TV.

Props to Hole Shot Productions for a job well done!

My favorite moments are the final shots of the NSX caravan taking up all of the Las Vegas Blvd. lanes on Sunday morning. F'ing OUTSTANDNG!!!
icon14.gif

Hi Danny & All Your Crew; Was a GREAT MEMORY and a GREAT VIDEO was
nice to be recognized with my state of CT. anounced in the dialoge.. My attendance to the SEMA show, Cirque Du Solige production of: O at the Bilagio, a Day at the L.V. National Drags on Sunday; And topped Off with a
concert at the South Point w/ the trio The Letterman brought back memories
from years well gone by.. A safe trip home highlited by a Flat RF in the AZ deasert outside Kingman - ( installed the 19 yr old orange wonder spare) and
limped 15 miles to a tire dealer. All in all was a great adventure as We look forward to each & every year.. However this one's been the BEST!! Thankyou
ALL; Clem & Lori :smile::smile:

Clem and Lori,

THANK YOU for coming, especially with your NSX! I made sure they mentioned CT because you really inspired us. Now we know what to look forward to when we turn 60!:wink:

Best Regards,

Danny

Hi

Thank you thank you thank you. I got the video today. It almost made me cry watching it. To think that I was part of that is amazing.

The trip to NSXPO 2010 was a test to see if I could do that at all. 4 years ago I was airlifted to a couple of hospitals after a snowmobile accident. Things looked really bad and several doctors gave me no chance at all.

The NSXPO 2010 trip was a real kick off for life version 2.0. I am thinking about taking the trip to NSXPO 2011 too.

Thank you again Danny and all the crew for NSXPO 2010.

Ah yes. I saw my name in the end there. Great. One L in my surname must have been seized by customs as it only said Bergvil with one L. :tongue:

No problem at all. Just having fun here.

Best regards

Thanks again to all in Las Vegas. Top notch event. My wife and I had such a great time.
My video came in the mail today. Will watch it tonight

I am reluctant to watch as I get itchy to go for a drive. It isn't possible right now as the street in front of our home has 2 feet of snow and ice on it. That's the bad news. The good news is spring isn't far away.

Thanks again.

Awsome video... brought back all the great experiences of NSXPO. To Danny and the Las Vegas Crew, thanks for putting together such a great event.

Mike

Last edited:
any chance anyone can post clips of the video beside the trailers :tongue: please

RSO 34 (NSXCA Secretary) already chimed in:"This should not be uploaded to Youtube". I think they will release the DVD to NSXCA members for purchase. If so, got to get the DVD burners going again! I'll check in with Don and Larry about this.

Best Regards,

Danny

RSO 34 (NSXCA Secretary) already chimed in:"This should not be uploaded to Youtube". I think they will release the DVD to NSXCA members for purchase. If so, got to get the DVD burners going again! I'll check in with Don and Larry about this.

Best Regards,

Danny

awsome news! another great reason to be a card carrying nsxca member:smile:

For every NSXPO 2010 attendee, your NSXPO 2010 DVD is on its way to your home! The NSXCA generously decided to forgo the $10 s/h fee because there was a few extra pesos left over from the event (actually, I haven't submitted my expenses yet!) and I tapped into my in-house slave labor. 187 DVDs want out USPS 1st class last night (1 per household) so they should start arriving early next week. We made several revisions, but due to the nature of the production, only minor tweaks were allowed. We hope you like it and thanks again for coming to NSXPO 2010.

Best Regards,

Danny

Just got mine here yesterday. Thanks for a fantastic memento of an even more fantastic event!

I just got back from a two week trip to Hong Kong and Vietnam... I never received the DVD?

Danny, who can I talk to about getting a copy?

Back