• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2010 DVD is on it's way...

Loveland, CO and Trabuco Canyon, California
Hey Patty, saw you cleaning your car on the video. Saw Mark also. Tom and Dory are featured a few times. Who else from SoCal was shown, other than for a quick snip-it.

Best,

Mario

:biggrin: Tom and Dorene were on there a lot! My friend, Gene, who drove out from Delaware was on there talking to the leader before they left for Death Valley. Oh, Tino and Cheryl were on there too for a bit.

My car was so shiny you could see my reflection on the hood. It needs some TLC, now.

Last edited:
Who else from SoCal was shown, other than for a quick snip-it.

Randy (FuryNSX) got quite a bit of face time...even got interviewed during the go-kart segment standing next to Conrad (Powered by Honda). Both of their cars show up in the video.

I somehow managed to stay out of view of the cameras (probably because I was permanently behind my own)...though I did spot myself in a wide shot of the banquet. Couldn't find my NSX either (unless you count the shots of the NSX formation) :)

Last edited:
The one where we spelled NSX with the cars. I thought we were going to be able to purchase that.

Right...that's why we gave the organizers our name as we lined up our cars. Hmmm. Now I remember! :smile:

Back