• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2018 Photos!

I just finished my album from NSXPO 2018 - San Francisco. Even though I didn't have my car, I still felt I got the full experience. Thank you to all who gave me rides during event. Without those offers, many of these photos just wouldn't have happened. So in return, everyone feel free to enjoy these as you wish. You can download the full resolution photos from my Flickr account linked below. If you're on IG, feel free to tag/follow me [MENTION=7199]TheS[/MENTION]olonsx.

Thank you to the crew that put this event together and everyone who attended that made it so memorable and fun. I'll be helping put together the DC-NSXPO 2019 event and I hope I can treat you guys to an unforgettable experience around my home town next year!

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmqFHurT

AJ

Nice Pictures Ty.

Last edited:
Thanks for the photos! Superb quality.

It's really nice that folks offer you rides and you took the effort to take different shots. It gives a nice variety to the photos.

Like I said in the other thread, great job AJ!
Thank you for sharing with us all.
You truly captured the essence of NSXPO.

side note: You should totally try and do some professional or freelance photography because you definitely have what it takes and deserve some recognition of your skills.

mk2 Supra Photos

Great pics, AJ! Thanks for capturing that special moment for me and Bryana.

-Randy

hey [MENTION=4132]FuryNSX[/MENTION]. I noticed your website is down that you posted the old cars photos on. Would you happen to have more photos of car culture from back then? I have a little archive of the hoshino supras and other socal cars from back then. Would appreciate it.

hey [MENTION=4132]FuryNSX[/MENTION]. I noticed your website is down that you posted the old cars photos on. Would you happen to have more photos of car culture from back then? I have a little archive of the hoshino supras and other socal cars from back then. Would appreciate it.

Shyzah,
Sorry for the way delayed response. I'm hardly on Prime anymore so I only now saw your comment. Yeah, my webpage has been down for about a year now after my web host went under unexpectedly and didn't notify users, so I pretty much lost all my pages and all my picture links on Prime are busted. I've since been trying to find all my really old content like my pictures from the 80s with the Supras and my 1st gen Integra. Most of the pics used to create those pages were on older computers so it's a matter of having to sift through a bunch of HDs or maybe even locate the original printed pictures that I scanned.

Back