• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO Prep starts today!

I am getting amped for NSXPO next week! The car prep starts today with both exterior and interior work. I thought I would start today to give myself a chance to get in all that I wanted to do. I started last night with an interior cleaning and conditioning. That took a solid 3 hours including Shin-TSU greasing all of the seals! I used the AMMONYC.com line for the interior with great results. I am going to wash, clay, seal and wax today if I can get it all in. I am going to use Larry's Ammo regimen on the exterior as well. I have been very happy with his products and process and the car has never looked better when it is done. I washed the car cover so I can throw it back on without any dust or other issues. I'm trying to figure out how to haul all of the material to Raleigh for the event but I guess I will figure it out. Anyone else starting to prep? If so what are you planning on doing and with what line of material?

Here is to using some elbow greece today!

I had my car professionally detailed by a a gentleman who preps cars for Pebble Beach. He spent 10hrs on my car and it probably looks better than when it left the factory. Now I'm having second thoughts driving it to NSXPO. :glee:

My prep work is complete, just need to load the extra wheels and tires, almost forgot spare parts

BRueRGfpktDSjrq9s-hTfa8dsMaFIjU-oc3iN2L46ZY=w1107-h827-no

Bryan

Attachments

• IMG_1003.jpg
    IMG_1003.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 185
Did my interior detailing yesterday in anticipation of the rain that would get in my way today. On Wednesday I'm doing a wash/clay/polish/wax to the front half of my car (did the rear half last weekend). If I have time I will also work on a newly gained rock chip on my door. Thursday will be final touches before the drive on Friday morning.

I will hose off when I get there:redface:

Did my interior detailing yesterday in anticipation of the rain that would get in my way today. On Wednesday I'm doing a wash/clay/polish/wax to the front half of my car (did the rear half last weekend). If I have time I will also work on a newly gained rock chip on my door. Thursday will be final touches before the drive on Friday morning.

If you have time, can you also clean up my car too? I want it to be shiny when I get there.

Bryan I'll come over on Wednesday after work. Right now weather.gov says a 40% chance of rain on Wednesday evening. Alternatively I can come over Thursday too.

I'm all prepped too. Drove it 75 miles in the rain on roads covered with the fall leaves so car sufficiently dirty prior to hitting the road for the 569 miles trip to nsxpo.

Does anyone know if there will be any power outlets near the car cleaning area at NSXPO? I am planning to bring my polisher because the weather has ruined all my plans this week for cleaning up BEFORE NSXPO =/

Back