• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO - who's going and when

Trying to figure out if I can make this or not, and if so what dates. Has anyone decided on this, and if so itinerary?

Cheers!

The silence is deafening!

Try sending a PM to Ole (flabuf). I'm pretty sure he'll be going from Sarasota.

Me, not so much. I'd love to, but not this year. I'm hoping it'll come back to Orlando someday soon. :)

I'm in

It's going to be a fabulous event. Honda is a major sponsor this year and there are events which you just can't do anywhere else. Great camaraderie, a ride up and back, tons of fun.

Try sending a PM to Ole (flabuf). I'm pretty sure he'll be going from Sarasota.

Me, not so much. I'd love to, but not this year. I'm hoping it'll come back to Orlando someday soon. :)

Let's go people speak up. Last year's caravan to Carolina with the overnight in Savannah was great. Who's in for a caravan to Ohio starting from Orlando on Tuesday, October 14th?

Well, it's at least two of us Hugh! I sent out the email to the members this morning. We'll see what response we get.

Let's go people speak up. Last year's caravan to Carolina with the overnight in Savannah was great. Who's in for a caravan to Ohio starting from Orlando on Tuesday, October 14th?

Back