• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsxpo

Way to stay on topic guys.

sorry,but what else is a guy with over 13k posts supposed to do:biggrin:

sorry,but what else is a guy with over 13k posts supposed to do:biggrin:

Hey 'Doc', I wouldn't have you any other way.

- - - Updated - - -

1. Flabuf - Sarasota
2. Docl - Delray Beach
3. Heretic - Sebring
4. ChicNSX - Central Florida

and BocaRat who's going to drive around with us to somewhere

cue up that Billy Joel tune:redface:

Right now I have Friday off but not Thursday.

If I can swing it, I'll join up in Orlando when you drive through on Thursday around noon. If not, I'll start driving early Friday and meet up with you on the way to Raleigh!

Wei-Shen

My thought process has us stopping at Savannah, GA, or Columbia SC for the night and allowing the guys from Atlanta to hook up with us either of those places, or in Florence for the last lap. Total driving time from Orlando is appx 8 1/2 hours according to Google maps.

Depending on the number of us, I'll work on getting a group rate at a hotel along the way.

Long time, no post. Busy with a business. Count me in for the drive up to Raleigh, although my car will be in tow. I'm heading west after the Expo to tame a Dragon. Planning to stay for a week to tweak my southern twang.

ATC Trailer 002.jpg

Superb... I'm making pretty much the same plan - the Dragon is beckoning us. Perhaps we should make it an adjunct to the NSXPO.

Y'all come on out and join us.

Add me in, but will probably meet up with you at a stopping point in Georgia or SC as current plans are to escape Florida through a scenic route through the Ocala national forest (hwy 19) and Okefenokee swamp.

Hal

So what's the latest thought about the drive to NSXPO?

Anyone interested in doing a straight drive on Friday?

Doc, I was thinking of a straight through drive at first, but adding one more day driving with pals may win out in the end. I would like to know more about doing the "Dragon" on the way back...Ole what have you got together so far?

OK guys, let's make a list of ride up - and start a new thread for the Dragon. We'll be leaving Orlando after lunch and head to Jax. and pick up the Jax guys around 3 - from there it's on to Savannah for the night. From there we head to Florence and hook up with the guys from Atlanta have lunch at Wholly Smokin http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g54229-d3393228-Reviews-Wholly_Smokin_BBQ_and_Ribs-Florence_South_Carolina.html and then make the ride on into Raleigh for the greatest gathering of reliable exotics in the world!

Here's the place to sign up for the ride.

1. Flabuf - Ole - no guest as yet - Sebring Silver, twin turbo

- - - Updated - - -

The map

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=orlando+to+raleigh&oe=UTF-8&ie=UTF-8&ei=jvFAUs6cH4au9ATXyYHwCA&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAg

Last edited:
Georgia Rep here

We were initially going to go up I-85N to Raleigh but after looking at the map, it only adds 36 miles if we travel I-20E to I-95N (Florence, SC) to meet up with your Florida NSX Group.

From Atlanta to Florence, SC is approximately 4.5 hours. We were planning on leaving early Friday morning so we could meet you in Florence, SC between 11am and noon.

What time do you think you would hit this area?

We are planning (as in I'm planning) on being at Wholly Smokin for lunch... which would be in the 11:30 - 12:00 time frame.

Sign me up for the ride please... not sure yet if I can make the Dragon after the event though.
ChicNSX - no guest - LBBP

OK guys, let's make a list of ride up - and start a new thread for the Dragon. We'll be leaving Orlando after lunch and head to Jax. and pick up the Jax guys around 3 - from there it's on to Savannah for the night. From there we head to Florence and hook up with the guys from Atlanta have lunch at Wholly Smokin http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaura...kin_BBQ_and_Ribs-Florence_South_Carolina.html and then make the ride on into Raleigh for the greatest gathering of reliable exotics in the world!

Here's the place to sign up for the ride.

1. Flabuf - no guest as yet - Sebring Silver, twin turbo

- - - Updated - - -

The map

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=orla...F-8&ei=jvFAUs6cH4au9ATXyYHwCA&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAg

I may not be able to leave until the late afternoon Thursday. Where is the layover going to be Thursday night?

1. Flabuf - no guest as yet - Sebring Silver, twin turbo
2. Heretic-Steve
3. FLA NSX FIXER-Nabil

Savannah, GA...

Hotel to be determined.

Is there a time set for leaving on Thrusday? I need to arrange my office schedule for that day.

Thx.

Let's plan on lunch in Orlando - I'll let you, Wei-Shen, and/or Nabil suggest a place (That gives the South Florida members and the west coast time to get their collective acts together) and head on to Jacksonville to pick up anyone from that area. The plan is to make it to Savannah Thursday afternoon and leave for Raleigh around 9 - 9:30 Friday morning. We'll hook up with the Atlanta members in Florence, SC for a fabulous BBQ lunch and then show up in Raleigh en mass Friday early afternoon.

I'll probably be leaving later in the day and meet up with the group in Savannah that night.

Back