• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsxpo

I am thinking of running down to Dexters, meet you guys for lunch, join the caravan and drop off near JAX on the way back up (can't make nsxpo). How long do you see lunch running? Cause I just got hit with a 1pm call for work which will suck on the road at full throttle...:eek:)

Ha - Dexter's...I am about .25 miles away at work. Looks like I am missing XPO (again) but maybe I can meet up for lunch on Thursday...

Hope everyone has a good time! (And safe trip...)

I am thinking of running down to Dexters, meet you guys for lunch, join the caravan and drop off near JAX on the way back up (can't make nsxpo). How long do you see lunch running? Cause I just got hit with a 1pm call for work which will suck on the road at full throttle...:eek:)

Work can do that to you. We may be able to keep it down to a half throttle. (Who am I kidding?)

- - - Updated - - -

Please feel free to join us for lunch. You can even buy if the mood strikes you.

Still on for 11:45am at Dexters?

Still on for 11:45am at Dexters?

Most are already on the road and yes the lunch is still on. I'm stuck at the office drilling and filling. :mad:

I'll give you a call later on and it looks like I'm going to be in your area closer to 8:00pm.

Guys and Christina

Nice meeting you all today and checking out your rides. I was very surprised at how much more fun I-4/I-95 is at speed in a pack. I was sorely tempted to just keep driving....

Hope you have a great time up north.

If anyone wants to stop for lunch or refreshment on the way back, just let me know, PM me for a phone number. I am 6 mins from I-95 between exits 311 and 316 so you can jump off at 316 and back on at 311. Not sure when you are coming back down but I should be around Sunday from noon and all day Monday.

Had a great mini NSXPO today thanks to Ole's organizational skills. Started out with lunch in Orlando then a nice group ride with a half=dozen NSXs to Savannah, GA. Then some great food in Savannah. The cars are under a 24 hour watch and resting for mini NSXPO 2 tomorrow when we resume the trip to Raleigh with a lunch stop in S.C. to meet up with the Atlanta caravan.

Napping NSXs:

Savannah_NSXPO_13.jpg

Just got into Savannah. You guys took all the good parking spots. :wink:

It was nice meeting you Andre. It's unfortunate that you can't make it to NSXPO.

The Florida crew on our way up to NSXPO at the Honda factory in Timmonsville, South Carolina.

honda.jpg

Just wanted to say I had a great time seeing all of you and hanging out. Looking forward to NSXCapades.

Back