• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPrime not serving SSL certificate/redirecting to HTTPS

Just noticed this after returning to the site after several months. Like the title says, the site is not serving an SSL certificate, and is not redirecting to HTTPS. Manually going to HTTPS redirects back to HTTP. As a result, all text/posts/passwords/logins are being transmitted in plain text between users and the site. Not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but if a mod sees this, perhaps they can notify the right people?

Thanks!
Vivan

You posted this on 4/22 and there has been no response which kind of makes me wonder how much longer this site will be around. It would be a real shame if it went dark like so many of the other sites about 90s Hondas and Acuras but it sure slows me down from logging in to see the " not secure " warning.

indeed. I hope it's just a case of the responsible party being on vacation or something...

I can finally log in after Months of that same warning blocking me, I was blaming Firefox but I'm not sure if that's actually the root cause.
Anyway, I'm glad to be out of "read only" mode after all that time!

bumping this after a few months, hopefully this can be looked at soon...

Back