• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX's in Greenville

I'm in Greenville...

No NSX anymore but getting one soon...

There are two that I have seen recently:

Black 02+ or converted -01 and a yellow 02+

Me, been in greenville forever, new NSX owner. There are a few around, a Yellow NA2 is around downtown a bit, I have seen two other black ones, one of them is a NA1 with NA2 frontend conversion.

I am in Greenville and we have an excellent Exotic car club. greenvillecarclub.com and also a great S2K/honda group.
Let me know when you arrive.
Peter

I'm in Greenville until January. Have a '93 Formula red. Met the guy with the Black '02+ conversion at Chiefs on Congaree Rd.

Have seen another '94-'97 formula red downtown. Never seen a yellow one....

Seems like a good amount of people, I'm planning on going to the Chiefs car meet this Thursday, anyone up for it? Would be nice to have some more NSXs.

Hello gt_nrf.
I am in Brazil until Saturday. I have also met with Raj. with the 02 Conversion. Invited him to a nice event with the Greenville Car Club. Looking forward to meeing you. I travel a lot with my job but when in town, am available.
Peter

there are quite a few of us in Charlotte which is about 1 1/2 hrs away. Love to have more in the area.

Funnyboneman....did you ever move to Greenville with your NSX ? I have a 93 Red NSX and my neighbor has a Red 91 NSX. We really need to have a NSX drive here in the Upstate. My cell is 864.313.6050 if anyone is interested. I know we all have busy schedules but I think we can do it. Tony G

Just moved back to Atlanta in January. I was only in Greenville for the year and didn't have my NSX there much.

Sad I didn't get to meet half of you guys.

Back