• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

"Numbers" '91 NSX with CT exhaust, CT headers, CT intake and CT Supercharger

"Numbers" '91 NSX with CT exhaust, CT headers, CT intake and CT Supercharger

A few questions regarding numbers for a '91 NSX (3.0 liter) with full Comptech package including headers, exhaust, intake and SC.

0-60 time?

Does it effect top speed or just how quickly it arrives?

Revised torque and HP numbers? (I have heard in the ballpark of 360-370 HP but not sure on torque.)

Re: "Numbers" '91 NSX with CT exhaust, CT headers, CT intake and CT Supercharger

A few questions regarding numbers for a '91 NSX (3.0 liter) with full Comptech package including headers, exhaust, intake and SC.

0-60 time?

Does it effect top speed or just how quickly it arrives?

Revised torque and HP numbers? (I have heard in the ballpark of 360-370 HP but not sure on torque.)
Search my dear friend, search... and all you answers will--more or less--be answered.

Nobody can definitively say what YOUR PARTICULAR car will make with those mods in YOUR PARTICULAR environment.

As far as 0-60 time, is that with you driving, or a Honda test driver?

You are from Oregon... are you planning on approaching the 186 mph top speed?

Re: "Numbers" '91 NSX with CT exhaust, CT headers, CT intake and CT Supercharger

My recently dyno'd 92 with the mods you are describing.
Note: Minus the intake. Stock airbox should get you great results.

Red line is standard with low boost. Blue Line is high boost and AEM.

Max RWHP was 345 at low boost. 380 at high boost as you can see on the graph.

Hope that helps

Attachments

• dynoaem1 comparo.jpg
    dynoaem1 comparo.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:

My recently dyno'd 92 with the mods you are describing.
Note: Minus the intake. Stock airbox should get you great results.

Red line is standard with low boost. Blue Line is high boost and AEM.

Max RWHP was 345 at low boost. 380 at high boost as you can see on the graph.

Hope that helps

Are you running the old whipple style SC or the new Autorotor?

I did some timings that I posted in another thread... NA2, CTSC (whipple), CT headers, Cantrell intake, Tubi exhaust. Car has dyno'd at 326rwhp with the Tubi on Dyno Dynamics, 335rwhp with a CT exhaust on Dyno Dynamics and 355rwhp with CT exhaust on a Mustang (I believe it was) So figure basically something like 330rwhp.

I timed myself 5.19 0-60 with a soft start (street start, easy on clutch) and my shitty driving.

Looking at a few of the "0-60 with CTSC" run videos that are around on the forum, it looks like setups similar to mine yield about 4 flat 0-60 which makes sense b/c Im quite sure a more aggressive start and a better driver would shave a second off my time.

So figure its all power to weight... A typical CTSC result of ~350rwhp with roughly stock weight (my car is about 100 lbs lighter than stock) should result in about 4 flat to maybe 4.2 0-60.

Back