• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NWMOTIV Hondafest 13th of APR featuring Hondatuning

NWMOTIV and the Guys from speed factory will be holding HONDAFEST at Pacific Raceway. Hondatuning Magazine and PAS will be present taking pictures. Was hoping we can get a group of NSX and hopefully get Featured. Let me know if you guys can make it so we can setup a Premeet. I'll be running the drag strip with my other car and showing my NSX.

here's the Facebook link
https://www.facebook.com/events/1454387138123004/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

Already posted on the FB page. If I can get a group of guys to come with me I'll be bringing my SFWD EK Hatch. If not, I'll bring the NSX out with me (more likely). Either way, I talked to the wife earlier tonight about it and we are going to trailer which ever car we bring out, because she wants to come and we're going to bring the kids.

Hopefully closer to the event date we can get some specifics set up regarding a pre-meet. She'll probably have to ride with a friend in their car (with the kids), because I'll drive the car down from Snohomish county where I'll be staying, unless of course we bring the drag car with - then it's getting towed all the way to the event.

Last edited:
Would love to race your GTR with my integra. I just finished it and It'll see its first time at the track at this event Dan.

That would be nice. I am shooting for mid 10s with my current set up.
I still need to do some launching practices to get used to the power.
Pre-meet would be cool.
I will cover the GT emblem with TYPE emblem ;)

I am registered in the car show (for better parking, not because I'm going to spend hours polishing the thing!) Will be leaving Redmond at 8AM since gates open at 9AM.
Redmond to 405, past Bellevue...
Pre meet where...?

Supermall by what store at 8:30AM?. I am not drag racing. I may do the lead/follow.

Say what!!!! You should race it then lol. Yeah I'm pretty sure you don't have to be there all day if your showing it. It's not blocked in

Oh really? I think their FB page mentioned something different. No biggie, I'll still just view the others :)

Back