• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Oakley glasses

Hey guys,

I am dealing in some Oakley sunglasses at present. Mainly the X metal Penny and Juliet frame series. let me know. I can get them much cheaper than retail. Check out oakley.com if you are not familiar with these glasses. They are the coolest.

Thanks,
Tebb

No offense at all. I understand your cocern and it is certainly a legit one at that. Yes, they are real new in box. After all I would not be in business long selling the fake ones to guys like us.

Last edited:
OAKLEYS!!!

Juliets - Carbon - Black iridium. Can you get these and how much. Whats the difference in the penny vs the juliet? Also wanted to know.

Hi. The wife and I would be interested in a couple of pairs. I'm interested in the Finitos or the Juliets. Can you can get any from the women's line?

Thanks

NSX-Stalker

That depends on the particular frame/lense combo. Thanks for reopening this thread to give you bunch of great guys a chance for some cool glasses. PM me with the one you want and I will give you the price shipped. Anyone else??

Pm me with price for these?

Ducati shipped: $250.00....

Re: OAKLEYS!!!

Ko-nsx said:
Juliets - Carbon - Black iridium. Can you get these and how much. Whats the difference in the penny vs the juliet? Also wanted to know.

I asked about these a while ago. Can you pm me about the cost?

update please

hey jason,

can you give me a update please. I will be flying out on the 17th at 1:00 pm. I would like to have the glasses for my tournment.

thanks
jp

PM'ed you...

Guys, remember I can get just about any Oakley sunglass on the site. Check out Oakley.com and PM me for your price on the particular pair. Look forward to doing business with you.

Thanks,
Tebb

update

Hey Jason,

Can I get a update on my darts that i ordered.

thanks
jp

Back