• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Odyssey PC680 Battery Mount

SOLD

Selling a battery holder for the Odyssey PC680 lightweight battery to mount in an NSX - I believe it is one of the old Dali mounts. This was in my car when I purchased it and I have since gone back to the OEM battery so I no longer need this. I will include the metal jacket for the PC680 battery in the sale as well. When I removed this from my car, the two rear bolts were not attached and it was held down only by the front two bolts shown in the pictures below. I would think you could find matching generic matching bolts but I had no issues with the setup the way it was.

Price: $50 shipped - located in Los Angeles, CA. Thanks

40566086610_07295ceffc_c.jpg

42374048681_a32b43fb77_c.jpg

42374048371_653bc13abe_c.jpg

Last edited:
Back