• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

OEM Acura NSX Car Cover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Open to offers. Just about every cover that I've seen up for sale recently has been around this price.

There was a time last year that I saw a few of these sell for around your asking price but theres still a few of those still unsold at that price.

One just sold for $250 shipped and another one currently on the forum for $625 that's been on sale since Oct. Hopefully that helps.

There was a time last year that I saw a few of these sell for around your asking price but theres still a few of those still unsold at that price.

One just sold for $250 shipped and another one currently on the forum for $625 that's been on sale since Oct. Hopefully that helps.

Pennies, thanks for the detail, seems like a wide swing on these. I'm open to offers, want it to go to a good home to protect someone's beauty!

Never seen any go for a grand.. 650 about the most ive seen for the cover used in like new shape.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back