• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

OEM Berlina Black hood and rear spolier w/l.e.d. for sale.

Hey guys, I just sold my NSX and the car was sold with an aftermarket hood, and rear wing, and the new owner does not want to convert back, so I am offering these items for sale. I am moving in about 4 months, and need to clear out of some parts here and there.

Please PM me if you want pictures, it will take me a few days to get them up due to my schedule.

Both parts have less than 75k miles of use on them. The hood has a rew rock chips. I do detailing as a hobby, so before I send it out, I can use my flex 3401 and some menzerna 106FF, and get it looking new again.

The shipping will be really expensive due to the size of the parts. With that said, I am asking $400 shipped for the hood to the lower 48 U.S. states, and $300 shipped for the rear wing.

I also have the original front lip with scratches and scuffs associated with 75k miles, and I will sell that for $125 shipped. As the shipping will consume 70% of the cost.

Of course, all prices are OBO, so if there is something you may be interested in, but think the prices are a little steep, make an offer and we will go from there.

PM me if interested, email me at [email protected], or call me at 801 390-0376. Thanks.

Last edited:
Back