• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

OEM Bose headunit GREAT SHAPE FULLY FUNTIONAL

I have a 91 NSX that I will be installing a new stereo in the next couple week. The Bose Headunit is in great shape and ALL of the functions work as they should. I will be removing unit on 5/1/18 and will be ready to ship that same week. I can take video of the functionality and condition of the unit and send it to interested parties. $375 FIRM + actual shipping cost. Call or text 515-971-4670.

I have a 91 NSX that I will be installing a new stereo in the next couple week. The Bose Headunit is in great shape and ALL of the functions work as they should. I will be removing unit on 5/1/18 and will be ready to ship that same week. I can take video of the functionality and condition of the unit and send it to interested parties. $375 FIRM + actual shipping cost. Call or text 515-971-4670.

The headunit comes out from a honda or acura nsx ?

Back