• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

OEM JDM NSX-R Parts and OEM Honda parts New @ A.S. Motorsport

Hi Adnan,

Could you give me a quote for part 16 for the right hand drive (UK)? It is for the driver side. Mine is broken.

Thanks.

Looking for piece nr 13, its some rubber gaskets thats at the front part of side windows.

attachment.php

Hi Adnan,

Could you give me a quote for part 16 for the right hand drive (UK)? It is for the driver side. Mine is broken.

Thanks.
You've got e-mail.
Chippy, i've sent you a PM.

Update,

Now back in stock, Shin-Etsu OEM Honda grease, indicators (front), regulators, Type-S shifters.

Hi Adnan

Just sent you an email for another price qouting, btw, which is the best way to contect you? email or PM?

Jason

how much for a timing parts with wp and all that stuff

Can you please give me a quote for number 16 but drivers side? And also a quote for driver and passenger seat belts? Thanks

Hi Adnan,

Thanks.

Last edited:
I would like a set of upper and lower front Type-R chasis brace bars. Please PM me the current delivered price to 97007.

Thanks!

you have pm, sir.

Hi! could you give me a quotation for a front set of NSX-R NA2 brake rotors?
I only need the front rotors.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Back