• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

OEM Springs and Shocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the complete set of springs and shocks from my 1997 NSX-T. They had 27k on them when removed from the car. Great for someone with worn out shocks looking to save a few dollars. Looking to get $250.00 obo ACCEPTING ALL OFFERS!

Thanks

Last edited:
These must go! I'm losing all my garage space:( I will take $200.00 obo including shipping and insurance.

Thanks

Buyer seemed to back out on this so everyone that emailed me they are availible again. $175.00 including shipping.

Thanks

James,

I have emailed you twice and left you a pm on the board. Are you not getting these?

John

have not received

John,

Did not receive your emails I thought you might have changed your mind. I am sending you a check and will send a return address for shipping spring and shocks.

Thanks,
James

Re: shocks & springs

fastredrocket said:
hi john, you have cashed my check! so please adivse when shipping shocks & springs thanks james

James,

I've been really busy with work, but I stopped tonight and got a box that would work. I was stupid and didn't keep my Tein box when I changed my suspension. I will get these out in the morning and email with a tracking #. I apoligize for the delay.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back