• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Official Houston NSX sightings

spotted a red nsx with black wheels and a black R spoiler parked at CVS on Grandmission and Westpark yesterday evening coming home at work. looking good!

I saw wantNSX82 on the beltway a couple of days ago. Car looked and sounded amazing at speed, I don't know how you get around with it being so slow but looks great!

Saw a black NA1 parked across the street from Catalina Coffee this morning.

Spotted a red flip up head lights . Lowered with a nice set if wheems. traveling on beltway heading north by 290. Looks great rolling

Saw a red 91 with chromed original wheels. Met the owner, Sven, at Sugar Land Town Center. This is a beautiful 2 owner car. What a treat to see the car and meet the owner - a super nice guy.
NSXonWheels, This is the car we saw a few months ago. You should been there.

Spotted a yellow flip up headlights just now on bellaire. It has chrome aftermarket wheels. I was right behind you in the suv

Red NA2 Southbound on Weslayan in West U. Today at 10:17. Chrome wheels. Anyone here and do you live in the area? I'm close by.

Saw a black NA1 NSX on West Airport/59 (near the construction 1 lane closed) this morning on my way to work, made me super jelly!

Spotted one a Black Flip-ups slammed on Mugen M7 15 min ago on 249 turning a right on N. Houston Rosslyn. I was test driving my customer 07 A-spec TL.

That thing was sweet!!!

34fcx14.jpg

this same one? lol it's chea's

also spotted a stock black na1 on 290 around 730 pm today heading toward the galleria.
103hoch.jpg

Probably my error on a quick glance. I'm in Ayrshire on Academy, where abouts in the hood are you located?

Red pop-up spotted on Saturday June 28th, around 8:00PM parked in front of the storefront for Azuma / Sambucca in the downtown area.
By chance, did the owner graduate from UTDB @ Houston?

No it is an aftermarket exhaust. It came with the car when I got it. I have been told it is Teitec, others says it is not, some say it advance. I have no clue what brand it is but it does sound nice. It know it is titanium though because I had to remove for maintenance and it is super light weight.

Yay, I've been spotted!
Your exhaust stock? It sounded nice

Holy smokes, I got to work at Halliburton (near IAH) and found one parked just a few spaces away. Black, pop-ups, shark antenna, aftermarket wheels.
I thought I was the only one!:biggrin:

Saw a BB NA1 NSX black wheels, going down Allen Parkway/Kirby and making a right in to the big neighborhood, was following a bit in a 14' black is350 f-sport.

Sounded nice, and wide tires, anyone here?

Back