• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official Neon Lights NSX photos

OK lets see your best night shot of your NSX with Neon lights reflecting off that beautiful finish. Here is my entry. You guys who live in Las Vegas have an unfair advantage so yours will have to really blow us away!!!

Attachments

• neon_nsx.jpg
    neon_nsx.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 934
Hey NEO,

thats the car you drove for me at the picture taking at watson lake!

....still looks good huh?

NeoNSX said:
ROFL... i thought you had installed neon's under your NSX... you totally had me! :D

LOL thats what i thought too! I was like "oh god dont let there be streetglow on an NSX" :tongue:

Awesome pic subayai! :biggrin: Dunno if i can find much for neon lights here in chicago...will have to look around

subayai said:
Hey NEO,
thats the car you drove for me at the picture taking at watson lake!
....still looks good huh?

...although you'd have to agree, it looked better with us in it. :eek: :D j/k Thank you again for letting me have my photo taken with your car... and the chance to do those donuts in the car park. ;)

wow thanks for admitting that. now i will know who to thank for the new set of tires on christmas morning. :smile:

So I guess you guys wouldn't like my sheepskin steering wheel cover and "cow spot" seat covers either?!?!? :biggrin:

that was a JOKE btw :wink:

Back