• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Offset for these ce-28n??

I was wondering if anyone knew the offset for these wheels i'm looking for the same offset or stance as these wheels here.. it looks very aggressive and clean ... thanks

52.jpg

53.jpg

I actually emailed Mr. Tamura about those. This is the info he gave me.

CE28
Front 8J off 30
rear 9.5J off 22

Now, CE28's don't come in a +30 for an 8". Closest would be the +33.

these are 17x8 +33 and 18 x 9.5 +22
but the front tires are 205/40 17 and rear 255/35 18
so that means if u put the "best" size for NSX which is 215/40 and 265/35, it will have a problem if you lower the car!

u might want to order 17x8 +38 and 18x9.5 +34
the front "look" looks the same and the rear is almost the same "look"
but u have more tires to choose!

I like the concave look in the rear. Will +34 give me that look?

what I noticed is that the CE like most volks comes with different faces. My LE28's in the rear have the concaved face and it has the offset of +42. A normal faced +42 will clear the rear but I need a 5mm spacer to clear the rear caliper with that face.

Look at my gallery and you can see how my back wheels have a slightly bigger lip and the spokes are concaved compared to most other CE's.

How does the offset affect tire fitments?

Because if you run too wide of tires on too low of an offset wheel you will rub if your lowered. The lower the offset the farther out the wheel will be for the same size (width) wheel.

I was wondering if anyone knew the offset for these wheels i'm looking for the same offset or stance as these wheels here.. it looks very aggressive and clean ... thanks

52.jpg

53.jpg

Is there a prime member here that runs on this exact identical wheel size and offset setup? Also, what suspension is this car using? Those wheels looks pretty big for a 17/18 setup. Are you guys positive those are not 18/19? Thanks in advnace

Last edited:
Those wheels looks pretty big for a 17/18 setup. Are you guys positive those are not 18/19? Thanks in advnace

That's what I was thinking...they look bigger that 17/18 setup. But then again that car looks slammed. How does the rear defuser/fins clear driveways?:eek:

Back