• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Oh Yeah!! She's Back!!!!!

You guys better quit hitting up on the ladies :wink: :biggrin:
Where did you go Alix? :)

HEHHEHE Im back again!!!! Miss me? lol! Life is hectic right now with business and all the conflict going on in Africa right now....Had a couple of situations had to deal with, but Im back and not a moment to soon! I was starting to get withdrawls from all you fine fellas! :biggrin:

So what'd I miss?

HEHHEHE Im back again!!!! Miss me? lol! Life is hectic right now with business and all the conflict going on in Africa right now....Had a couple of situations had to deal with, but Im back and not a moment to soon! I was starting to get withdrawls from all you fine fellas! :biggrin:

So what'd I miss?

Africa?

There are some hostage situations going on right now, we've been deploying rescue teams and also trying to do some damage control. Been a busy month. Cant go into anymore detail.

So....anyone got an extra NSX they want to loan me for a couple days? I'm having MAD withdrawls here....I need to drive one again sooooo bad!!!!!! Lol

There are some hostage situations going on right now, we've been deploying rescue teams and also trying to do some damage control. Been a busy month. Cant go into anymore detail.

So....anyone got an extra NSX they want to loan me for a couple days? I'm having MAD withdrawls here....I need to drive one again sooooo bad!!!!!! Lol

oh yah, hmmm....

Back