• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Oh Yeah!! She's Back!!!!!

Welcome back. :smile: You have missed a lot of drama on the Boards. Congrats on the new gig...I like a woman with big guns. :biggrin:

I love Black NSX's also...:cool:

I did not know you were done, but welcome back - MEOW!

Welcome back! I do remember reading about your issues with your old NSX. You don't want Mitch's car, they have high mileage! haha...j/k :)

Welcome back, yeap your pic is hot. I don't remember If I did reply your thread before, and I remembered you too. Yeah, I second that you don't want Mitch's car either, he drives his car over flooding area and drifting on 3 ft. snow and stuff... and for some reason he always have the burning desire of swapping seats inside the car (oh crap..talk about lit a fire under my ass :eek: :biggrin: )

hahahaha dudes I totally missed this forum!!!! Im glad to be back! yall are funny!

SKI whats up bro!!!!!

Are you pulling security on a CONUS base or overseas? Or is this more body guard activities for foreign dignitaries secret, g-14 classified, hush hush stuff? I know at least in the Air Force they are making the move to change base security over to private companies.

hahahaha dudes I totally missed this forum!!!! Im glad to be back! yall are funny!

SKI whats up bro!!!!!

Haha Ski a "bro" umm nope.. a cool guy yeah. You know what I mean, you gotta come out to "Bro Cal" for them.

How have you been though Ski .. how cold is it over there right now? :redface:

Are you pulling security on a CONUS base or overseas? Or is this more body guard activities for foreign dignitaries secret, g-14 classified, hush hush stuff? I know at least in the Air Force they are making the move to change base security over to private companies.

we do it all CONUS and OCONUS, we have soldiers overseas, anywhere where there is major conflict going on, like Africa, Iraq..... but we also do Security for oil platforms in the ocean, we do humanitarian aid security as well as training civilians that have to go into conflict ridden areas how to protect themselves, but mostly we do the hush hush, that is mainly my area, I work with high risk clients, digitaries. Yes you're right branches of the military are switching over to private firms, it is more cost effective. We are contracted out by different branches to train their special opps soldiers in certain areas, like advanced hand to hand combat, REAC, tactical shooting, etc....

Haha Ski a "bro" umm nope.. a cool guy yeah. You know what I mean, you gotta come out to "Bro Cal" for them.

How have you been though Ski .. how cold is it over there right now? :redface:

Lol. Thanks for calling me out Chad. Why don't you just tell everyone about my 2" vert, my schizophrenic dance rhythm, and my frightfully "bone stock" NSX. Some friend. It's fucking cold here, BTW.

I don't know if it's Alix b n back, or the NSX, but you guys are acting pretty fuck n goofy! Next thing, you will be asking her to host a party!!!!:rolleyes:

we do it all CONUS and OCONUS, we have soldiers overseas, anywhere where there is major conflict going on, like Africa, Iraq..... but we also do Security for oil platforms in the ocean, we do humanitarian aid security as well as training civilians that have to go into conflict ridden areas how to protect themselves, but mostly we do the hush hush, that is mainly my area, I work with high risk clients, digitaries. Yes you're right branches of the military are switching over to private firms, it is more cost effective. We are contracted out by different branches to train their special opps soldiers in certain areas, like advanced hand to hand combat, REAC, tactical shooting, etc....

I worked with some of you guys when i was up at northern command in colorado. You guys definatly know how to put some drinks down when the day is done.

Whew! When I first saw the title of this thread, I thought "you know who" was back!

attachment.php

Alix,

Welcome back!! I must admit even though I've been a member of the site for about 7 years I never even looked into any threads other than DIY until this year.

Your not by any chance going to be in Tampa next week for some accreditation/training management meetings for SOCOM are you?

Miner

I think so but according to a few people she was not. Do a search...parismodel.

Well did a search and other than sounding a bit air heady she seemed okay. I read through some of her posts and didn't see anything offensive so why was she banned? Takes a lot to get banned doesn't it?

I think she posted some naughty pics....that was around the time I disapeared I think, so I may be wrong Im usually wrong so dont listen to me :biggrin:

I think she posted some naughty pics....that was around the time I disapeared I think, so I may be wrong Im usually wrong so dont listen to me :biggrin:

What a picture of her schlong ... LOL

aaaaaaaaaaahahhahahahaha aaahhhhhaaaaaa

uh i mean....shame on you :biggrin:

Back