• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Okay, who traded in their 02 NSX?

man that combo is beautiful!

Has anyone in NC seen this car in person? Is it clean?

If anyone has some free time, please take a look at this car and let us know how it looks up close.

Last edited:
Koinkadincally, there's also an NA1 NSX for sale right now on the lot of the new Porsche dealer in Alpharetta (north suburb of Atlanta). It's black with a white interior. They're featuring it on a car stand right up front. It's on Mansell road. Looks to be in good shape, but I didn't give it a very close look.

Jeff

mickeylex said:
Has anyone in NC seen this car in person? Is it clean?

If anyone has some free time, please take a look at this car and let us know how it looks up close.

I stopped and checked it out today while having my oil changed at leith acura across the street. The car looks fine. Clutch felt good, started right up, engine looks clean, the car was a bit dirty on the outside from hard rain we had all day yesterday. The interior was nice and clean, radio and windows worked fine and a/c was ice cold. The only problem i had was i could not get the headlights to come on... and i figured it was something i was doing wrong, but i turned the knob all the way and only the parking lights came on. Also it has an aftermarket fixed antenna. The rep told me that the previous owner traded in the nsx and a porsche to purchase a new porsche.

That was my first choice in color combination. I think it’s awesome. I was unable to find any available when I bought mine this past spring except one that a dealer had on demo for the owner. In calling around I actually had one dealer explain to me that they would not order this color combination because “they only bought color combinations that sold”. Then the guys had the nerve to follow up with me to see if I was still in the market 7 days later. :)

Thanks for posting.

Back