• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Older ABS / Solenoid Flush in the Bay Area

Anybody have the tools / switch to do this? I was looking to do the DIY but it seems like there are a few things needed in order to do this.

- - - Updated - - -

Also willing to travel for a shop to take care of this. Doesn't seem like it will take long but definitely requires some prior experience.

Hey Dennis, I was able to line up a guy in / near Sacramento that has experience doing this service. Track Spec Autosports in Fremont is also willing to do this service, although they may not have the specialty tools yet, Jon there is very meticulous and I would trust him to do it right.

[MENTION=11036]Quicksilver[/MENTION]55

Hey so you did this recently with a guy near sacramento? How was it? Let me know his info. Thanks!

I think when I talked to Jim Russel he mentioned he did it many times. Last time I looked into this wires required were super simple and can be put together quick. Dennis do you have link handy?

Hey Dennis, I was able to line up a guy in / near Sacramento that has experience doing this service. Track Spec Autosports in Fremont is also willing to do this service, although they may not have the specialty tools yet, Jon there is very meticulous and I would trust him to do it right.

Im in the sacramento area and I'm also curious where I can do the flush in town.

Back