• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

OMG, AHHHHHHHHHH, I want!!!!

yeh, i saw this. Would be nice, but I think its priced too high

I would disagree about your price assessment, it should command a high number... less than 10K miles and well kept

I'd be someone's slave for 24 months!*

*- provided slave is given a full health benefits plan , $100 a week for gas with 2 days a week to drive , some girls that are in Mike's ( Arista5 ) pictures that he uploads to Prime's "Girls and NSX's" thread

As they say there are two prices for cars - one that will sell the car and another that will allow "you" to keep it. I think 77k will allow this gent to keep his car. It is a very nice example however.

WELL kept?....... you mean 10 year old timing belt, original coolant from 2004, water pump prob has a few miles left on it before it seizes up, Oil may have been changed original trans oil from 2004 tires are from 2004 10 year old tires hellllllllllll nooooooo.

nice def. well kept not on your life. I would buy it if I wanted to have something to look at if I couldnt walk or the DMV took my license away.

nice but not a car I would spend my money on. I could have 4 high mile NSX with every mod you can think of and buy my own track. LOL

WELL kept?....... you mean 10 year old timing belt, original coolant from 2004, water pump prob has a few miles left on it before it seizes up, Oil may have been changed original trans oil from 2004 tires are from 2004 10 year old tires hellllllllllll nooooooo.

nice def. well kept not on your life. I would buy it if I wanted to have something to look at if I couldnt walk or the DMV took my license away.

nice but not a car I would spend my money on. I could have 4 high mile NSX with every mod you can think of and buy my own track. LOL

I think it's too high. I would deduct the cost of all of that then discount it and offer him $68k. He can keep it at his price of $77k.

Good point Shawn, I didn't read the particulars... just the mileage
Like Lostbuckeye said, price reduction to cover the deferred maintenance parts/labor.

Good point Shawn, I didn't read the particulars... just the mileage
Like Lostbuckeye said, price reduction to cover the deferred maintenance parts/labor.

Really? 77K is still cheaper than when new......The car is really rare, low mileage, and kept in a climate controlled garage. If I was the owner and you came crying to me for a discount on this stuff, I would not sell the car to you. :cool:

P.S. Go look at the people waiting in line to pay 500k - 1.5 mil for Italian garbage. 77k which isnt cheap by any means, is inexpensive to most exotics today. If this guy, holds on to this car for 5 more years while NSXs get stolen, wrecked, etc..then his price will probably go up........just saying

Last edited:
Really? 77K is still cheaper than when new......The car is really rare, low mileage, and kept in a climate controlled garage. If I was the owner and you came crying to me for a discount on this stuff, I would not sell the car to you. :cool:

P.S. Go look at the people waiting in line to pay 500k - 1.5 mil for Italian garbage. 77k which isnt cheap by any means, is inexpensive to most exotics today. If this guy, holds on to this car for 5 more years while NSXs get stolen, wrecked, etc..then his price will probably go up........just saying
And I would be fine with him not selling to me. If I bought the car from him, after I paid what ever taxes if any in Minnesota then had the car transported to San Antonio (with the maintenance needed I sure wouldn't drive it here) then pay the taxes and registration here I would be looking at an $89K car (what it sold for in 2004) plus the deferred maintenance. Not a good deal in my book. There are 02s out there with similar mileage that sold for far less and had the maintenance done. The difference between an 02 and an 04 is the year. IMO.

I would drive it back. I have absolutely no reason to believe it wouldn't make it. It's not a ticking time bomb. It's a product of Honda. Not wanting to start a discussion on maintenance but if I'm wrong, Larryb should be the first to correct me.

..and I would be okay with that as well
Deferred maintenance regardless of the vehicle is still an expense that must be addressed.
Someone has to sort it out and I would think that an owner selling a well-sorted, very low mileage car should demand a premium
Unless its a garage-find.. that's a different beast (been there, done that)

What?? It's an 04 not an 84, why would the oil pump seize, come on... I will bet you there are plenty of current NSX owners with tires from 2004 on their cars. Nothing wrong with that car, I am sure it runs like a top.

This is true. I contacted the seller to get more information. The only maintenance this car has had is oil/filter changes. I'd say it is well kept on the surface but is really lacking in terms of the general maintenance. I'm sure it runs fine but it just makes you wonder what else has been neglected.

Isn't that pic of his car at your house?

Back