• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

On Saturday November 7th South Beach Breakfast Club (SBBC) is back!!

We will meet in Ft. Lauderdale at 7:00-7:30 AM at the Krispy Kreme located between Oakland Park and Sunrise Blvd on Federal Highway.

From there we will have a "fun" drive down to South Beach and have breakfast somewhere on Ocean Drive.

Please let me know if you're in!

Krispy Kreme
2401 N. Federal Highway
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33305
Phone: 954-565-5599

Last edited:
PICS Re: On Saturday November 7th South Beach Breakfast Club (SBBC) is back!!

Found these pics from a previous SBBC drive! We look forward to more NSX's...in the past we've maxed out at 3!

Attachments

• SBBC 6.JPG
    SBBC 6.JPG
    93.7 KB · Views: 90
  • 100_1118a.JPG
    100_1118a.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 82
  • SBBC 5.jpg
    SBBC 5.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 87
  • 100_1128a.JPG
    100_1128a.JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 82
  • 100_1120a.JPG
    100_1120a.JPG
    32.1 KB · Views: 91
  • 100_1129a.JPG
    100_1129a.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 76
  • SBBC 1.JPG
    SBBC 1.JPG
    87.1 KB · Views: 75
  • SBBC 7.jpg
    SBBC 7.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 92
Explaining the South Beach Breakfast Club

For those who don't know what I'm talking about, here's little info:

We have this thing called South Beach Breakfast Club once a month on the first Saturday morning of the month. SBBC has been "off" for a while but now we're starting to do it again.

It goes like this: we'll meet every 1st Saturday of the month, at 7 am. and always from the same place: This time it's Krispy Kreme located between Oakland Park Blvd. and Sunrise Blvd. on Federal, but we can discuss whether this will be our permanent starting place or if people have better ideas.

From there we'll drive down to South Beach, have breakfast and everyone is back at home by 10 am or something.

The idea behind this is that when it's always the same place, same time, people can just show up, no need for special announcements (even though we do it anyway, just in case...).

We start early so there's not that much traffic, easy to find parking and after we're done, you still have whole Saturday left to spend with your family or whatever you are doing.

So, next SBBC is on November 7th, 7:00 am at Krispy Kreme. We always have coffee etc., chat for a while before we leave at 7:30.

Please let me know if you're in!

Krispy Kreme
2401 N. Federal Highway
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33305
Phone: 954-565-5599

Last edited:
I'm in!!!

This sounds like a great time. The early start really works for me, not to mention a nice, warm, KK donut.

That actually sounds like a fun ride...some good pics from the past with the line of Porsches!!! Might just have to try that although I am NOT a morning person Plus I would think in the early AM in South beach, you see the woman as they truly are...MEN lol yikes!!!!

That actually sounds like a fun ride...some good pics from the past with the line of Porsches!!! Might just have to try that although I am NOT a morning person Plus I would think in the early AM in South beach, you see the woman as they truly are...MEN lol yikes!!!!

It is very much a fun ride! We really have a "blast" ;) And believe me I'm not a morning person at all, but this sure is worth it. It's just fun!

Other than DubaiRich, who else is in?

SouthFloridaCarFan?
Hugh?

I'm not a mourning person either but sounds fun count me in as well.Damn this means I will have to be home by 6 in the mourning so I can get 1 hour of sleep before we roll out.

Talked to Daniel (03 yellow) he is coming + @ the towers many members were very curious!

I hope we have fun!

Oscar

MJSpeed

When I discussed this event at the Towers, there was great concern about "reckless" driving down to South Beach. I think if things get out of hand on the roadway, you may get less participation from the NSX crowd for the next event. Just food for thought.

^No question about safety and adhering to the law being our top priorities. We follow all traffic laws.

We have a zero tolerance policy when it comes to reckless driving. Anyone found to be reckless and/or dangerous will be asked not to return.

Many of us are track rats and therefore leave our driving fast for the track. This is a very nice cruise.

I look forward to meeting you tomorrow.

Last edited:
:biggrin: Anyone need a silent co-pilot? Sounds like a blast!

Searching and not having is getting sucky lol :frown: ...x

Last edited:
With the time change I'm up early, so I'll try to make it.....have an appointment at 10am in Pines. Would be nice to finally have an opportunity to drive my car! :biggrin:

Back