• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

S Florida -- Dinner on Saturday 14-JULY

Dinner in Palm Beach Gardens on Saturday, 14 July

originally posted by nsx1164 on NSXSC Forums

######################

I am pleased to welcome our newest members Andie Lin and Manuel Cantoria to the Florida Chapter. Both are transplants from the great white north (not Canada) and would love to meet more of the South Florida folks. They are now in Ft. Lauderdale and Miami.

I thought it would be fun to get together for dinner on Saturday night July 14th after the SCCA event is over. We could gather at the PGA National Resort and just have dinner there since most of us are staying there overnight.

Need some feedback on this. So far, I know the following people are definites for the weekend...how many for the dinner....
< ... list deleted ... >

Please RSVP to Wei-Shen Chin at [email protected] if you are planning to attend.

I think NSXers from Ft. Lauderdale and Miami would be fairly close so drive on up and join us!

The SCCA event at Moroso (14-15 July) is a spectator event. Adults $10 each, and Children under 12 free. Come down and cheer on NSXCA drivers Gary Jensen (Formula Mazda) and Nelson Landa (Civic Type R).

######################

Directions to Moroso

Moroso Track is located on the Beeline Highway (RT 710). From Miami, take I-95 N to PGA Blvd. (exit 57B) or Florida Turnpike (exit 109), west to RT 710 and turn right, go 8.2 miles. Track is on the right hand side. For more information, call (561) 622-1400 (Moroso).

W Palm Beach
17047 Beeline Highway, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
http://www.morosomotorsportspark.com/

[This message has been edited by nsx1164 (edited 12 July 2001).]

Back