• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

On Saturday November 7th South Beach Breakfast Club (SBBC) is back!!

With the time change I'm up early, so I'll try to make it.....have an appointment at 10am in Pines. Would be nice to finally have an opportunity to drive my car! :biggrin:

AWESOME come oven Danny!

Sorry I missed you guys this AM!!!!! I didnt get out of work till about 0300 and it just wanst happeneing at 0700 in lauderdale lol

Hope it went well and i am gonna make sure I attend the next one...sounds like an awesome ride!

Was a total blast! I have lots of pics, need to download later. It was quite the site looking down Ocean Drive :biggrin: lots and lots of tourists taking pictures.

And damn....I can't believe how much faster my stock NSX is than my last two, finally got to stretch it's legs today and just WOW! :eek: For the most part we kept a reasonable speed with a few "spirited" runs here and there....especially the Ft Lauderdale tunnel. MJ's car just freakin screams...WOW!

The next drive is 12/5 heading down to Key Largo for brunch. We had 4 NSXs this time, a lot of nice Porsches....need more NSX participation next time. (hint hint)

and MJ - thanks for setting this up!

We had a great time today!! It was awesome meeting everyone and a very cool variety of cars!!

I look forward to seeing guys and many more for our annual Key Largo run!!

Here are a couple of pics, (crappy cell phone camera):

Attachments

• sbbcNov09-1.jpg
    sbbcNov09-1.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 53
  • sbbcNov09-2.jpg
    sbbcNov09-2.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 50
It was indeed GREAT FUN! :)

DSC06590.jpg

Mj's LOUD BEAST!!
DSC06592.jpg

DSC06597.jpg

Clean formation!
DSC06600.jpg

DSC06602.jpg

Daniel's beautiful NSX
DSC06605.jpg

DSC06607.jpg

LOVE that classic, TORQUE BABY!!
DSC06609.jpg

DSC06623.jpg

DSC06626.jpg

Nice Rolling shot of Rich's NSX :)
DSC06629.jpg

DSC06642.jpg

DSC06648.jpg

DSC06652.jpg

DSC06657.jpg

DSC06661.jpg

DSC06664.jpg

The VALET guy not happy, TOURIST and Enthusiasts VERY HAPPY! :D
DSC06669.jpg

DSC06671.jpg

DSC06672.jpg

DSC06673.jpg

DSC06674.jpg

DSC06675.jpg

DSC06676.jpg

DSC06677.jpg

DSC06678.jpg

DSC06679.jpg

DSC06680.jpg

DSC06681.jpg

DSC06682.jpg

DSC06683.jpg

DSC06684.jpg

DSC06685.jpg

DSC06686.jpg

DSC06687.jpg

DSC06688.jpg

Danny's pretty much BRAND NEW car!
DSC06689.jpg

DSC06690.jpg

DSC06697.jpg

DSC06704.jpg

We stopped quick @ Prestige, lots of italian bling ...
DSC06708.jpg

close to my house lol
DSC06712.jpg

Last edited:
After seen FEDOR "the last emperor" Emelianenko destroying Rogers I got excited and did the video, before i forget about it :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP5I86xUDPM

or

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TP5I86xUDPM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TP5I86xUDPM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Hey Oscar, thanks for pictures! They came out great. It's apparent that the P-car guys aren't very good at documenting these things. ;)
Anyways, it was great to meet you, Rich and other NSX owners yesterday! See you at the Key Largo Run!

Chris (Yellow BoxsterS)

Glad to see you all had a good time. I've been in bed with either a bad cold or the pork flu. I'm going to do the Key Largo run on Dec. 5th.

Nice pictures Oscar.

Oscar,

Thank you so much for the pictures and video. It was, like I said a very cool cruise.

BTW I've already started a Key Largo Run thread, please make sure to check it out and let me know who's going.

Hey Oscar, thanks for pictures! They came out great. It's apparent that the P-car guys aren't very good at documenting these things. ;)
Anyways, it was great to meet you, Rich and other NSX owners yesterday! See you at the Key Largo Run!

Chris (Yellow BoxsterS)

Hey Chris, it was a pleasure to meet you, we are no that good but we do our best :)

Glad to see you all had a good time. I've been in bed with either a bad cold or the pork flu. I'm going to do the Key Largo run on Dec. 5th.

Nice pictures Oscar.

Hey Doc. I hope you get better, next time you better have some "swine wipes" with you :D

Oscar,

Thank you so much for the pictures and video. It was, like I said a very cool cruise.

BTW I've already started a Key Largo Run thread, please make sure to check it out and let me know who's going.

Excellent my friend, I hope all went well after you left the meet, I am sure it did, we will definitely come with the NSX armada, tell your brother also to come over on his NSX ! :)

I am glad you liked the video, I lived in Brazil 12 years, and driven may of them, after you drive in Rio for a while, you develop this extra multi-tasking ability LOL

Oscar

Back