• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

On Your Island

I'm disgusted by this requirement! This is a step back in todays forward moving society. We shouldn't be concerned about perfect appearances. With that said, the requirement should be 2.5% or more under the BMI standard :biggrin:

So no cheeseburger for them I guess.:biggrin:

Steveny, wouldn't your island also be free of speed bumps and pot holes?

No sea food. Count me out. How about all you can eat burgers? now we're talking!

LOL

I suppose we're all different, and that also includes
the difference in our preferred aphrodisiac foods.

Open-fire cooked ocean fishes, gigantic crab legs, sizzling shrimps and scallops,
steamy clams and oysters, along the most elegant of sushi dishes, and
enjoyed around the most beautiful exotic women....
that's paradise. :cool:
*Targa top won't be the only thing down.

Steveny, wouldn't your island also be free of speed bumps and pot holes?

Anyone installing a speed bump would be court marshaled and shot! There would be no pot holes because my island would have a temperature of 75 to 80 degrees with a mild breeze. No snow or ice to mess up the roads. If a pot hole did occur it would be like a matter of national defense and attended to immediately. Of course the roads would be made of a material which gave maximum life span to tires that have the feel of an art eraser!!! Sticky like a glazed donut on a hot day.

The people don't get a vote?:biggrin:
interesting you mention that. No they don't. :eek:

Most movie/TV depictions of society are pretty much "non democratic" places... my way or hit the autobahn, Hans - get off my d_mn island. :biggrin:

With the exception of Star Trek's Capt Picard, autocratic "benevolent dictatorships" seem to be the way to go. And it CAN work - just check out Singapore and Dubai. :eek:

interesting you mention that. No they don't. :eek:

Most movie/TV depictions of society are pretty much "non democratic" places... my way or hit the autobahn, Hans - get off my d_mn island. :biggrin:

With the exception of Star Trek's Capt Picard, autocratic "benevolent dictatorships" seem to be the way to go. And it CAN work - just check out Singapore and Dubai. :eek:

Those seem to work best for the people in charge. Pretty crappy for everyone else.

exactamundo, my mac-daddy friend. :biggrin:

"Its good to be king!" (Mel Brooks in History of the World)

Can I be the head of the Inquisition? Nobody expects the Inquisition!

Of course we won't be looking to convert non-catholics, instead we'll convert virgins (who are over 20 years old):tongue:

Can I be the head of the Inquisition? Nobody expects the Inquisition!

Of course we won't be looking to convert non-catholics, instead we'll convert virgins (who are over 20 years old):tongue:

I hope you are talking about female virgins. Otherwise I think Riker's Island handles the other type of virgins.

I just thought of another thing I want on my island. A bunch on cannons so I can bomb the other islands you guys have, kinda like that old Apple IIE game swashbucklers.

I hope you are talking about female virgins.

I didn't know there WAS a different kind!:tongue:

I just thought of another thing I want on my island. A bunch on cannons so I can bomb the other islands you guys have, kinda like that old Apple IIE game swashbucklers.

Loved the Apple IIe games - what happened to Dig-Dug or Miner? (where you climbed ladders and dug little holes for the bad guys to fall into and then buried them?)

Combining some of the best ideas into one...

1) all women must remain within 2.5% of there body mass index
2)Colored sticker on license plate dictates how many years you have gone without an accident(not your fault) and allows you to travel at a faster speed in fast lane
3)All modifications(except db limit) are legal unless you dont pass the emission test.(fuck a CEL)
4)make English and old latin a standard
5)If you commit a crime your right hand is cut off plus 30 days in jail. 2nd offense off island
6)prostitution is legal
7) prenuptials are standard and women only gets 20% unless man is caught having affair then she gets 40%
8) There is no officer "discretion".
9) after high school you must go through 1 yr of military training. Does not mean you have to enlist or be a reserve.
10) Race track that follows outside edge of island. A yearly race will be held in which the winner recieves $100,000 with any vehicle that is "street legal".

An island with all sorts of different race tracks, touges (mountain passes), and a plethora of Import models to do all of your bidding...muhuhuhuwahahaha...

And no such companies like APC Racing and Megan Racing...

My Island. Two inhabitants. My wife and me. Others can visit, but can't live there. :biggrin: If we need stuff, we have it flown or shipped in. We can come/go as we please. No need for money - hell, if we can afford our own island, we don't need the money. :biggrin:

all car wash business will be staffed by bikini clad women between 18-25. the manager will be behind glass tint. no exceptions, all hand wash of course!

Back