• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Only 2 months searching. Bought it! 1995 T

Pick up my 1995 Brookland green 1995 T on Friday!

Get to drive it home for 4 hours. Sweet!

http://www.carsforsale.com/find_a_vehicle/vehicle_details.aspx?vid=157583778

See above for pics. Got a great deal on it (less than 40k. :smile:)!

Next up dash mod with GPS / sat radio/Bluetooth-I think the Honda pod it the way I'm gonna go. And headers and exhaust.

Better Start saving! Oh as a bonus round Shawn1075 has a shop - his nsx build emporium 4 miles from me! I'll be visiting I'm sure!

Last edited:
congratulations and good luck. it looks identical to one i saw at rallye acura last year. I see you also have the built in phone.

enjoy your new car!

congrats on the purchase! I agree, you are fortunate to have a great resource like Shawn so close to you, I am sure that will make your ownership experience much easier.

Thanks guys! Yeah the phone and transceiver are still installed! Funny old analog phone. Gonna pull that thing right out. Can wait to get it Friday!

welcome to ownership,you have a unique/subtle color.

Grats! Lucky for you only 2 months, there are plenty of us who search for long periods of time. Happy to hear you were able to find you dream in a short amount of time! Happy Miles to Come! Enjoy!

Congrats my Brooklands Brother!

Enjoy the rarity of our color and Honda's closest homage to British Racing Green and the Brooklands racetrack, home of the famed Bentley Boys!

--Quix

Gorgeous car - congrats and welcome to the family!
Thanks guys! Yeah the phone and transceiver are still installed! Funny old analog phone. Gonna pull that thing right out. Can wait to get it Friday!
I saw a scan the other day of someone's NSX window sticker from 1991. The phone was a $1,500+ option back in the day! Keep it for novelty's sake.

Im excited for you. and cant wait to give you a key to my shop so you can work on it. J/k

the old analog stuff def take out. as for headers etc. your gonna love
the fun your gonna have with this car

cant wait to see it

congrats. dont let your daughter drive it till she 30+ years old LOL

Im sure she was eye-balling it. :smile:

Yeah great 3+ hour drive home. Super fun!

Heck the wife is eyeballing it!

Shawn, at airport now traveling to Phoenix til Wednesday nite then home. I'll try to come by before Friday. Worst case, weekend. I have a ton of questions for you... Advice really. The chrome 17/18" wheels are coming off, but I must say since it was detailed, it looks pretty badass... Have you ever seen the stock wheels chromed? Wonder how that might look?

I also don't think I'm gonna do a nav pod. I like the over the dash visibility as it is... I am def gonna have the console modded so I can do a nav/sat radio/bt combo. Nice if I could install a backup cam at same time on same unit.

Then on to the exhaust and headers. :biggrin:

I'm like a little kid with this car .. I frickin' love it!

LOL sit in my NSX that has the nav pod so you can see it doesnt take anything away from your view.

cant wait to see it

Back