• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Option Magazine; gt-nsx cover et al

wODk4NTk5NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

Just bought the latest 'Option' magazine. Thought you may interested in the first look of a modified nsx with what appears to be the gt-nsx front bar :)

Also (as seen at the bottom of the page) there was a brief custom nsx guide.

ajnsx said:
wODk4NjAwNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

Next pic seems to be a new engine management system exclusively for the nsx

That's like an MSD for an NSX, not an Engine Management.

With the HONDA NSX private model, it sets to the spark quality which is adjusted to the engine quality of NSX the easy installation of socket ON as possible. In the everything of that of engine potential such as the power torque response capability is shown.

- Genuine ignition system of HONDA NSX, M.D.I. The system which with the multiple spark is made to ignite simultaneously with the combination of No.1-No.5cyl, No.2-No.6cyl and No.3-No.4cyl.
- NSX private design. With idling - 2000rpm 3 waves, with 2000 - 5000rpm 2 waves, powerful multiple spark ignition of 1 wave is supplied above 5000rpm.
- M.D.I. The socket of the substance just is replaced can reset to former ignition system, the relief design "of the backup mechanism" attachment.
- It adjusts to the body form of NSX, front battery and the rear engine, actualizing simple installation by the fact that power source wiring is supplied from the main fuse BOX inside the engine compartment.
- Other than wiring of power source and ground in all socket ON designs simple installation design.
- Actualizing the output spark quality which is stabilized to idling - 15,000rpm.
- After the installing (in the genuine normal engine) maximum of 10 horsepower rises.
* Chassis - dynamo test figure reference.
- External size: 92 (W) ×150 (H) ×35 (D) mm

ajnsx said:
That was fast, i hadn't even finished posting! Thanks for clearing that up :D

No problem! It looked like an interesting thing so I looked it up. Thanks for the scans...off to Kinokuniya to pick it up!

Accord-R said:
No problem! It looked like an interesting thing so I looked it up. Thanks for the scans...off to Kinokuniya to pick it up!

Accord-R,
I'm no wiser unfortunately... What does that MDI thing do exactly??? :confused:

AU_NSX said:
Accord-R,
I'm no wiser unfortunately... What does that MDI thing do exactly??? :confused:

I think it is like an ignition amplifier. Kindof like the HKS Twin Power Ignition Module. Please correct me if I am wrong, NSX congnescenti.

Eggman.

Back