• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Original OEM Floor mats on 91 ivory/red

I was wondering what color floor mats originally came with the 91 ivory/red from the factory? Were there ivory floor mats?

Yes

EDIT: What color is the carpet? Matched the carpet.

The original mats were ivory and no you can't get them anymore. I've very recently looked into this. Good luck finding anything Ivory anymore.

Hrant and I had some custom mats made that are as the originals. It cost a few thousand to do it and there was an incredible level of detail involved. I highly recommend these new mats and anybody who purchased them praise them highly.

http://daliracing.com/v666-5/catalog/index_browse_part.cfm?focus=720

During the process I purchased up several sets of used ivory mats to get a good sampling of OEM. Turns out there were several varieties made by different manufacturers.

I have one lightly *used* OEM set left: $100 if anybody wants it. It is ivory on ivory.

I finally threw in the towel on the ivory interior and converted it to 100% black when I did the A/C evaporator replacement. Ivory is just too difficult to keep up and my NSX is a daily driver. It turns out for the cost of making these floor mats, I was able to replace my entire interior.

my carpet is ivory and the car came with black mats with the red nsx stiching.

as i recall the floor mats are accessories and you could choose the color you liked. my carpet was also ivory so i bought ivory mats for the cabin. for the trunk i bought black trunk mat to match the black/gray carpet (i believe ivory was also available at the time).

Back