• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Orlando Area Meet Oct 18, Blue Martini - Mall at Millenia 7:30pm

Blue Martini - Mall at Millenia
4200 Conroy Rd
Orlando, FL 32839-2400

7:30pm until?

MAP

orl_1.jpg

orl_4.jpg

orl_3.jpg

Martinis, Susuhi and live Music!

If you haven't been to a Blue Martini meet, you don't know what you are missing! It's always one of the best turn-outs we have, and it's not that far from Tampa/Plant City/Lakeland, so come on out!

**Proper Dress Required**

Dave,

Where do you guys park out there? I've been there in the NSX and the valet refused to let me park it up front, so I refused to let them drive it off and park it between a Pacer and a Pinto. Parking can be very difficult there at the mall.

When you exit I4 at Conroy, head east on Conroy, and turn RIGHT on Millenia Blvd. Take your first entrance in to the mall parking lot (you'll see Macy's) and we'll be parking slightly to the left and away from Blue Martini.

Don't worry about your NSX and where it's parked at, the mall security drives by about every 10mins, and they will put a few remote cameras on our cars.
The area is also very well lit up.

Dave

If anyone in the ORL area would like to help me plan a central meet, id love to do it! Ill try my best to get as many nsx from the west coast! please pm me if anyone is interested:smile:

Back