• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Orlando Area Meet Sept 14 7:30pm

Sushi anyone? :smile:

It's time for sushi & sake and other raw food items!

Place & Time?

Amura Sushi Bar
950 Market Promenade Plaza
Lake Mary, FL 32746
407-936-6001

7:30PM until?

Amura Sushi Bar

I need a headcount on those attending-I'll need to call ahead.

We'll also finalize the drive down to the SoFla Meet, test drive Cheryl's supercharged S2000 (I get first dibs :smile: ) which was worked on at First Class Auto in Orlando.

The South Florida Super Meet http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=394684 is open to both NSX's and S2000's. If anybody from the Orlando/Jacksonville/Daytona/Melbourne wishes to go, please PM me.

PM/email/call for additional info.

Maurice,

You teaser, :rolleyes: LOL. Are you going to be at NSXPO?

Guys, there is a local S2000 group here in Orlando. The guy who posted this thread Dave, is the guy who plans where the meets will be held.
I personally went this past Thursday. A VERY nice and friendly crowd!! From the time I sat down they made me feel welcome. I'd like it if you NSX guys could help support the meets. Not only that, it seems like gauranteed fun :cool: There was a mix of guys AND WIVES AND GIRLFRIENDS. You can bring the wife or girlfriend. Its typically at a place to eat, i believe.
You can post on Prime if you can make it, or send pm to dave as far as where next meet will be, since I'm sure everyone cant make all the meets. Or give me a call.

Oster

It was great meeting you Oster-I can't wait to drive Cheryl's supercharged
S2000 that you worked on!

I've spoken to Warren Caputo a number of times and he's excited about doing some joing NSX/S2000 meets together.

As far as the weekly meets go, all NSX owners are invited-and you are also invited to the South Florida Mega Meet this weekend (Sept 16 2006) down in Deerfield Beach, FL.

PM me for further details.

Dave

FLA NSX FIXER said:
Maurice,

You teaser, :rolleyes: LOL. Are you going to be at NSXPO?

Oster

Yes, I will be there. Honestly. No really, I am. Quite laughing, and take me serious this time.....really, stop laughing. :biggrin:
I have already gotten my confirmation of registration from Ken, and paid for my hotel room today. WOO HOO !!!!

Hey Dave,

Sorry I couldn't make it out to the meet thursday night, I was working late!:rolleyes: I'm planning on the 28th meet in Suntree still, as well as a lot of the NSX guys... We'll see you then.

Jay

Back