• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Orlando Cars and Cafe 8/28/10

Where is it and what time? I might be able to make it.

Not Lake Mary, but Sanford across form the Seminole Towne Center Mall.

I'd like to go, but with the get together Sunday at First Class, not sure if I can talk the wife into two days of NSX fun...:wink::biggrin:

Lake Mary/Sanford, it's all the same to me...far away. I can't make this as I already have plans for Saturday. Will see you Sunday though.

Lots of vettes this month :rolleyes: still always amazing to see the different cars.

Nice riding up with you guys, sucks i had to come to work, sigh....x

Alex, had a good time cruisin' up and hanging out with you and Christine too. Man, there sure were a lot of Corvette's...and Vipers too. They must have been doing some get together cruise in addition to cars and coffee. How about that CR-Z! haha!

Hey Jay it's that time again :biggrin: I'm planning to attend anyone else?

Last edited:
Pics from last event... http://bill-moore.com/CC/10_10/p1/index1.html

02.jpg

15.jpg

Haha sorry I guess I should have clarified that I wasn't there... I was looking for pics and found those online. Thought I would share. My mistake. Either way, great cars... wish I went.

Haha sorry I guess I should have clarified that I wasn't there... I was looking for pics and found those online. Thought I would share. My mistake. Either way, great cars... wish I went.

Hey big thanks for finding these pics! That first one you posted was me in my car on the way to the entrance...didn't notice anyone was taking my picture...sweet! I was there obviously, but didn't snap any shots. If you go to this site... http://www.meetup.com/carphotography/photos/all_photos/?photoAlbumId=1128774 ....there are a few more pictures from this most recent meet from a photographer that is regularly there.

Re: Orlando Cars and Cafe 12/18/10

Hey guys,

The Orlando Car and Cafe in Sanford is this Saturday, 12/18. I'm planning of driving up there. They will be hosting Toys for Tots.

Let me know if anybody wanna come with.

Thanks,
Christine

Back