• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Orlando Florida NSX Summer "Basch" June 28-30!!!

What is the best time to get there on Sat. I will not be able to stay, but would like to get a glimpse of the NSX's that will be attending and meet some of the owners.

Regards,
Danny

Originally posted by DannyC:
What is the best time to get there on Sat. I will not be able to stay, but would like to get a glimpse of the NSX's that will be attending and meet some of the owners.

Regards,
Danny

Danny,
Tonite's activities will be in the Tampa Bay area. We'll be heading out to see the import/custom car scene in Tampa. The last time we did this the cars were congregated on Dale Mabry just south of Raymond James Stadium. We'll probably be there around 10 or so.

Stu- what time Sat am are you planning on? I live about 2 miles off I-4 and am on the way for you and your group. I may be able to make it work.
Tom Bolen

tom,
imsure its going to be early i'm going to find out what time people are going to be leaving the mission in etc. and get there for around three hours before that. so i think it will be early maybe 5-6 am

scott i'm up for tonight i guess your n/a times are getting scares lol....

[This message has been edited by smoore (edited 22 June 2002).]

Sorry I missed you guys down there today when I left my car for surgery. It poured all the way from Jax to Orlando and then back home. Unfortunately I was only able to stay long enough to drop off the car and hand over the keys to Bob.
There was a sweet yellow one already in the parking lot. Mark had not made it by the time I had gotten there (8:30 a.m.).
Good luck to everyone else having it done. Be careful out there with this horrific weather scattered thru the state.

------------------
ALL NSX
92 RED/BLACK 5-SPEED

Man, I am bummed I could not get out to orlando with the rest of the tampa bay crew today.but I must tell you meeting you all last night to check out the street scene was the most fun I have had since I bought the car. a great bunch of guys! you can bet Linz and I will make the big event next week.having that much fun with 6 cars I cant wait to do it with 20 or more.
Ben you turbo Nsx is incredible.
Best regards David

Back